• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AMP USSA5 Build

Dear DIY-AudioUser,

My Name is Ruben I am based in Berlin Germany. I had a great time working on a project from Fab a few years ago but I wasnt able to finish this USSA5 build. Mainly because I just dont have the skills to finish / trouble shoot accodingly plus and I really lack the time this hobby deserves.

Now this build is sitting like 2 yrs waiting for further action and its finally time to make this step. The components deserve a better destiny than sittiing and collecting dust.
I am selling the complete set of the build for an USSA5 Amp including all components that can be seen on the pictures.

1 x set of Dissipante 3U 300mm 10mm SILVER front panel - 3mm aluminium covers and rear panel (partly still foil covered / parts machined to fit button and rear connections)
1 x tested and symmtrically fine working CRC Power delivery with Torodiy TS250VA 2 x 19V, SMH 35V, 330000 37TM9M caps and more
1 x set of cables for testing
1 x LED button for ON/Off
1 x soft start PCB on top of the Toroidys
1 x set of Nakamichi connectors

I consider the 2 x unfinished USSA5 PCBs with MOSFETS and audio FETS close to a value of zero, because i cant test them and do not plan to desolder and test them.
Both PCBs did not show the values they should when it came to the final step of arranging the correct value for a resistor. Back and forth i was a bit frustrated.
The PCBs carry the no longer commercially available matched Audio FETs from user "Calvin" from this forum and all high value parts you basically need.
Please consider it like a gamble: you might be lucky or just take it as a "gift" on top of the above.

I am:
  • willing to create transparency, so if you have questions please dont hesitate
  • open for any negotiaions via PM, simply forward a bid please
  • open for private visit in berlin for verification, cash and carry
  • willing to securely package everything and mail deilvery can work if you pay for transport
  • OK with cash or bank transfer

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg IMG_3208.jpg IMG_3211.jpg
IMG_3215.jpg IMG_3214.jpg IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3304.jpg
    IMG_3304.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3310.jpg