• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AMB b24 parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sold

All items in this post are sold!

I have a number of populated boards for a b24 build for sale. I was planning on 3 channels in mono block configurations, but stopped at 2 channels.

b24 board is fully populated except for LED's, power resistors and power transistors. I don't have the LED's but will include the power transistors (IRFP140n & IRFP9140n), resistors and mounting pads for transistors. $75.00

Sigma 22 fully populated and set for 36v. This was built on the rev.2 board. $40.00

e24 and s24 boards. Includes SSR and switch. This is mounted on an alum. plate as shown in photo. $40.00

If you purchase all 3 I will include the high voltage power supply for free.

You basically need a transformer and a few other parts for a completed b24 amp.

Prices include shipping!
PayPal and US shipping only.

Me

I don't have a picture of the s22, but it looks just like every other one.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.