• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Allen Wright's Tube Preamp Cookbook

It appears that this is no longer available from Vacuum State. I tried to order it from their site and the payment gateway is not working. There was no response to an email I sent to their listed contact.

I'm planning to build an RTP3C line stage and I'm sure this book would be really helpful. Does anyone have a copy they'd need willing to sell?

Hello, I have also tried to buy
The TubePreamp CookBook and The SuperCables CookBook, and the payment gateway is disabled, I've done some research on Vacuum state and it seems to have stopped all commercial activity.
If someone would kindly provide such books I would be willing to purchase a copy.

That's right Dave, the only thing is trying to get in touch by phone.
I have tried to get in touch by email, and I have lost count of the emails that I have sent insistently
What a pity for the part that corresponds to me, to have known late the great works that Mr. Allen has done

Hi Guys - I have a copy of The SuperCables CookBook by Allen Wright First Edition published by Vacuum State Electronics which I no longer have use for and am looking to sell. It is in very clean condition, with no annotation inside and perfectly bound on original ring binder. The front and back covers have light marking on them. I am attaching images of the book. I believe as above that VSE are no longer in business, so here's a good opportunity to buy this excellent and informative guide to making audio cables, which I have done successfully using the book myself. I live in London, UK. Please message me if interested in buying. Will be listing on eBay soon if no interest here which I would prefer as it will go to someone who will use it.

Attachments

• IMG_5433.jpg
    IMG_5433.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5434.jpg
    IMG_5434.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5432.jpg
    IMG_5432.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5435.jpg
    IMG_5435.jpg