• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph-X pcb groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am trying to rationalise my projects queue at the moment, and it means I have 6 extra AX pcbs from the first group buy spare. I don't really want cash for them, but I would trade them for bits to build other stuff, like bosoz components for example. Mail me if you're interested.

New AX groupbuy

Hi guys,

Given the huge success of Kari's boards, would there be any interest in perhaps starting a new groupbuy? I can understand if Kari would prefer not to manage it again, but certainly someone else would. A lot of us have missed out on the 1st two buys, and would like to kick in on a next one.

Any takers? I would be able to have the boards made in SA, but local production cost would probably be higher than in Europe or the USA.

Pierre

Funny you should ask, but yes.

I am relatively new to looking into this, and rather peeved about missing both buys. They seem to be astoundingly popular.

I'm toying with a mix of ideas - all rather over the top - including 4 way active, and also wishing to play with a headphone amp (for my HD 650s - so balanced is nice.)

But I fear that there are a large number of competing thoughts on what constitutes a good board design. Whether to use an existing one, or to continue to refine.

But the short answer is "yes."

Hi,

A few months ago I've sold my Aleph X boards from Kari on this forum, because it felt like I coudn't find the time and money to build one. Now I have the time and parts and I regret I've sold them. Is there anyone who's not going to use his Alph boards willing to sell them to me? Thanks in advance. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.