Aleph p 1.7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To expand on @twitchie's comments, I did a bit of searching, and it does appear to affect gain, but some are suggesting there is a usable limit. I found this as a gain calculation:

dB ~ 20 x log((R53xR56/(R53+R56))/(R51+R66+2K pot set value))

Gain in Aleph P 1.7

Give the Google search a try for "Aleph P gain" and see if you can find some additional useful information related to those troubles. I read through several discussions on the subject to see if I could shed some light on your problem and I'm still looking.

Very interesting what Cris and Twitchie have suggested to me, all switches are set regularly with respect to my layout.
I think I have broken the use of the 2k potentiometer highlighted as "gain", perhaps it is better to put a fixed resistor and switch the gain on the front of the device using the switches .... I think soon to be able to replace the potentiometer and the two 100 ohm resistors in series with a single resistor .... after having made measurements and checked the gain of the branch + and of the branch - and verifying the waveform.
Thanks to everyone, if you have any other advice, since I am a total rookie, I gladly accept them.

Attachments

• IMG_5049.JPG
    IMG_5049.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5050.JPG
    IMG_5050.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 82
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.