• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph Mini PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a MikeW board; he very graciously just sent me the board - I didn't even pay shipping - so I will send to a US address in the same way. Please just post a picture when you're done (also the original terms). I've had the board for years and am certain I couldn't even think of building it until 2009 - it seems time to give someone else a shot.

It'd be good if the first person posted 'Taken' here and separately emailed me an address through my profile.

Thanks and happy building-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.