Aleph 3/30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tomasz,

The hexfets need matching, see the passdiy.com site (A75 article), its atcually quite easy and the fun part of the project.

Your transformer should be fine for a stereo pair.

For the heatsink aim for heatsinks with 0.33 degrees C per watt or lower for a 30 degree C rise above ambient (assuming 100 watts disipation per channel). ie 1 per channel

If you can't get this low try for (2) 0.6 degrees C per channel.

Look luck with your project, the results are very worth while!

regards

macka

Tomasz,

The hexfets need matching, see the passdiy.com site (A75 article), its atcually quite easy and the fun part of the project.

Your transformer should be fine for a stereo pair.

For the heatsink aim for heatsinks with 0.33 degrees C per watt or lower for a 30 degree C rise above ambient (assuming 100 watts disipation per channel). ie 1 per channel

If you can't get this low try for (2) 0.6 degrees C per channel.

Good luck with your project, the results are very worth while!

regards

macka

I finished the A3O ( Volksamp modification). It sounds terribly.So I changed the values to A3. It is somenthing different, much, much better. Doing experiments I removed couplig capacitor ( to current source), turning this amp to SE. I think it is the best I have heared form this amp. Except bass tones. Hi.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.