Akabak for 3way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all,

I have questions that tease me,

I designed a 3-way in akabak, no worries about 2.83v script

off my two hp do not have the same power you can imagine the hp medium is at 250wrms and the hp kick is at 900wrms

off I can not have a maximum power of two hp so 47v and 87v simulate the general curve system as a 2.83v to have the overall curve as on the 2.83v for the system of course

both hp are filtered

how to do ?

Last edited:
bonjour tous

jai des question qui me taraudent

j'ai concu un 3 voies

dans akabak pas de soucis de script a 2.83v

hors mes deux hp n'ont pas la meme puissance vous vous en doutez bien

le hp medium est a 250wrms et le hp kick est a 900wrms

hors je n'arrive pas avoir a puissance maxi des deux hp donc 47v et 87v simuler la courbe general systeme comme a 2.83v

pour avoir la courbe globale comme sur le 2.83v pour le systeme

bien sur les deux hp sont filtrés

comment faire ?

I thought it was approximative english, but in french it is not better ^^

Je pensais que c'était de l'anglais approximatif, mais en français, c'est pas mieux ^^

You cannot have 47v + 87v separate input in akabak. The easiest trick is to sim separatly each ways, look at wich one has the lowest spl, and so go back to crossed system sim, and adjust the most capable spl way to reduce it level to the other ways max spl. To do so, just adjust filter gain of the most capable SPL.

On ne peut pas avoir 47v + 87v séparés en entrée dans akabak. L'astuce la plus simple est de simuler chaque voie séparément, de regarder laquel a le plus faible spl max, retourner ensuite à la simulation complète, et ajuster le niveau de la voie qui le plus fort spl au niveau du max de l'autre voie. Pour se faire, il suffit d'ajuster le gain de la voie qui a le plus fort SPL.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.