• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AEM 6000 PCBs FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

from my project 4 unequipped AEM6000 PCBs are for sale. I also can offer the needed set of all 45 0204 Minimelfs (Beyschlag 1%) and the 4 0,1µF/100 caps (2210 size)for this board.
The boards are DS FR4 with 2oz (70µ) copper, HASL, and yellow silkscreen
with white overlay.

If interested, send PM for details.
Picture can be found in http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/288479-aem-6000-ready-build.html.

Best regards
Günther

Last set of AEM6000 PCBs available

Hello,

last set of 2 PCB's still available.

I can offer with the PCB's also the 2 SST404, the 8x 0,1µF/SMD 2220 and the 90 SMD resistors 0204 from Beyschlag. Price without shipment will be €60.

If someone is interested, send me a PM. Combined selling of the parts as described is preferred

BR
Günni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.