• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aelph 5 Boards completed for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two of Kristijan's Aelph-5 boards completed for sale. I am selling them for $125US plus shipping and Pay Pal fees for the pair.

The boards have been assembled with Holco, Vishay and Dale resistors, Caps are Rubycon, Multicap and Wima, FETs are IRF140N Matched of course.

The boards are complete, I have not powered them up and do not plan too at this time. I did have power leads soldered to the board, but have since removed them.

I have an unfinished Aelph 2, Aelph 1.2, Mini Aelph and several other non Pass amps to finish. Something has got to go!!! :bawling:

I have a few hi-rez photo's, please request them by PM if you would like to see them.

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• dsc00344 8x6.jpg
    dsc00344 8x6.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 435
Coulomb said:
I have two of Kristijan's Aelph-5 boards completed for sale. I am selling them for $125US plus shipping and Pay Pal fees for the pair.

The boards have been assembled with Holco, Vishay and Dale resistors, Caps are Rubycon, Multicap and Wima, FETs are IRF140N Matched of course.

The boards are complete, I have not powered them up and do not plan too at this time. I did have power leads soldered to the board, but have since removed them.

I have an unfinished Aelph 2, Aelph 1.2, Mini Aelph and several other non Pass amps to finish. Something has got to go!!! :bawling:

I have a few hi-rez photo's, please request them by PM if you would like to see them.

Regards

Anthony

Boards are Sold

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.