advice on where to get guardian circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a guardian circuit to protect the 2x6v 4.5ah batteries that are linked to make a 12v power source inside my home made ghettoblaster

have found a few how to build them instructions on websites with a quick google search , but, where can I order a ready built one to my spec or can anyone on here do the job for me soon as in within next week or so ??

thanks

sorry I should have actually stated what I need , properly the first time.

I need the circuit to cut the poweroff in a fade down/out way , when it detects the voltage in the battery to be at 10.80v for over 5 seconds as the trigger time and not allow the power to reconect to the amplifier/volt meter/3 x lighter socket 12v ports untill it detects the voltage to be above 12.5v possible 12.8v

does this make it any clearer for you ?

thanks in advance for any help .

I have also contacted a friend who runs swarm audio asking his advice - the guy makes some nicely boxed audio bits n pieces if you want to check it out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.