• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale AD1862N-J DAC chips for sale

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2016
Paid Member
I have 4 extra AD1862N DAC chips from a recent order from Rochester (via Digikey). Chips are brand new and unused.

Sold as a 2 piece lots.

$80USD + shipping costs per 2 chips.
$160USD + shipping costs for all 4 chips.

PayPal friends and family.

Note: these are N version not the N-J - apologies for typo in the title.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information and redirection. Unfortunately, my account is being moderated and I can't write private messages yet, so I'm writing here. Can you tell me about the shipping costs of 2 pieces of AD1862 to Poland? Try writing me a private message, maybe I can read it. Thank you and best regards.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I have (2) new/unused AD1862 N chips available. I built Miro’s dac and purchased 4 chips from Paddy just as reserve. I no longer use the dac and don’t need the chips. I would also consider selling the dac. I also have all necessary parts including pcb to complete the dac, as well as a fully functional power supply. Details to those interested
Please pm