• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yes it has N-K printing on it, bought from ebay, but I am not sure if it is a fake or not. Printing is very different compared to the digikey one, so it is either very old or fake. I will take me a while before I have the DAC working, but I will try the ebay version too and report here if it works.

Housing,

Got mine yesterday. :cheers: Capacitors and the chip arrived safely. Now, it time to finish the DACend2 but maybe not, I forgot to buy the 1uF cap for the IV stage. What would be the appropriate cap would you recommend? I know the guys in the DACend2 thread suggested different kinds of cap.

Thanks,

Fred

Housing,

Got mine yesterday. :cheers: Capacitors and the chip arrived safely. Now, it time to finish the DACend2 but maybe not, I forgot to buy the 1uF cap for the IV stage. What would be the appropriate cap would you recommend? I know the guys in the DACend2 thread suggested different kinds of cap.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred,

Thanks for informing me of the cap and chip's arrival.

I'm waiting for the I/V stage board that quanghao has kindly promised to send me again. I have no idea as to what output cap is the best as it's only a matter of taste and $$$$ (i.e. vanity :p). I do think the Obbligato Copper Case Aluminum Film Caps should do the job well and are not expensive. Additionally it seems to fit the PCB tightly. :D

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.