• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AD 1865N-K Group Buy by HOUSING - UPDATE
1. Pocoyo 2 pcs
2. FredLock 1 pcs
3. Housing 1 pcs
4. jasujonas 1 pcs
5. jims 2 pcs
6. khaho 1 pcs
7. José Humberto 1 pcs
8. quanghao 1 pcs
9. adamus 1pcs
10.mikelm 1 pcs

Another 3 to go, after this we just say sorry

Another 1 to go before 24 hour

Housing! Are you ready ?

1. Pocoyo 2 pcs
2. FredLock 1 pcs
3. Housing 1 pcs
4. jasujonas 1 pcs
5. jims 2 pcs
6. khaho 1 pcs
7. José Humberto 1 pcs
8. quanghao 2 pcs
9. adamus 1pcs
10.mikelm 1 pcs
11.Mas Penk 1pcs

Another 1 to go, after this we just can say very sorry :headbash:

Hi Mas Penk, of course!
Now i know who got Andrea DAC here, " NUMPANG " listening test bro

Last edited:
PM & Email

Dear Housing

After this i think you should give PM & Email to everybody who join GB here
about your PP account

For jasujonas, jims and mikelm link, you must go back to Andrea DAC GB

Last edited:
Housing! Are you ready ?

1. Pocoyo 2 pcs
2. FredLock 1 pcs
3. Housing 1 pcs
4. jasujonas 1 pcs
5. jims 2 pcs
6. khaho 1 pcs
7. José Humberto 1 pcs
8. quanghao 2 pcs
9. adamus 1pcs
10.mikelm 1 pcs
11.Mas Penk 1pcs

Hi Mas Penk, of course!
Now i know who got Andrea DAC here, " NUMPANG " listening test bro

No problem....

Just want to know... as for payment on same country, do you prefer paypal or local bank transfer?? please PM me the account number me if you want to use local bank.... :)

regards,

It a short story

First time i want buy in North Europe GB by Ernestes but was closed
Than i search in Ebay when i look difference picture with digikey
so i try to search some info, the easy place is Guang thread

That time housing said i will make gb SOMEDAY LATER, OMG ITS TOO LONG !
Than FredLock posting Do it Now Housing ! :D
After that i made listing, in the begining we make GB on Guang thread
Very sorry bout that, So sad yesterday and so happy today

For Manggo, i think better buy it than GB

Last edited:
First time i want buy in North Europe GB by Ernestes but was closed
Than i search in Ebay when i look difference picture with digikey
so i try to search some info, the easy place is Guang thread

That time housing said i will make gb SOMEDAY LATER, OMG ITS TOO LONG !
Than FredLock posting Do it Now Housing ! :D
After that i made listing, in the begining we make GB on Guang thread
Very sorry bout that, So sad yesterday and so happy today

For Manggo, i think better buy it than GB

Bravo to you, Pocoyo and Housing!!! :D:cheers:

Your'e the one who made this group buy happen. I could have voluntered but I don't have funds and time to do it. Busy at work.

Cheers,
Fred

> Order placed with Digikey USA today. Price seems to be cheaper than ordering from Digikey.hk. Just wondering why?

Because they will charge handling and shipment fees, and all in USD, where if you order from Digikey local, you don't pay postage or handling above a certain order value (I think 750 HKD), and they charge in local currency. Probably not much difference for HK, but save a lot of work with the Customs, etc elsewhere. For Europe, if I am not wrong, I think they actually bulk import to the Netherlands first and then redistribute from there.

Good luck to you. ;)

Patrick

> Order placed with Digikey USA today. Price seems to be cheaper than ordering from Digikey.hk. Just wondering why?

Because they will charge handling and shipment fees, and all in USD, where if you order from Digikey local, you don't pay postage or handling above a certain order value (I think 750 HKD), and they charge in local currency. Probably not much difference for HK, but save a lot of work with the Customs, etc elsewhere. For Europe, if I am not wrong, I think they actually bulk import to the Netherlands first and then redistribute from there.

Good luck to you. ;)

Patrick

Thanks, Patrick. That's why I'm not collecting money from the group buy members. I'll do so only when everything is solid and nearer the time of delivery by Digikey.

Thank you

Thanks to you HOUSING
Remind me to get the original series
I never forget your kindness ;)

Thanks to all GB participant
This GB run to fast cause of all of you
We just need more than 24 hours ++
To make our dream come true
Got the originals IC without any risk for our "superb" audio

For other DIY who wanna order this IC, you can make another GB too
im sure a lot of fake ic maybe soldered or plugged in your IC socket

Thank you guys, i can power my WADIA12 later
Maybe it is not very special but the price i bought just US$ 150
( Broken AD1864-1pcs, Without Opamp-2, Feets-4 & Bolts-4 :redhot: )

Hello alls.
My English is poor and I´m not sure if I must be send the money now.
And I don´t understand who finally make the work. Pocoyo? Housing?
Can any body help me?
Thank you very much.
Jose

I'm organizing the group buy and am the member solely responsible for it. Pocoyo is only the "Initiator" of it.

There'll be no profit element hidden in this buy. The account of it could only be unveiled when every cost is clear. If there's some surplus money left, I'll donate the full amount to the diyaudio forum. Of course I can't run the group buy at my own monetary loss. I must recoup everything that I've paid to Digikey, shipping cost (to group buy members), payment of foam-padded envelope and PayPal fee, calculated in Hong Kong currency (converted from US currency), and I shall donate my time of travelling to the post office (about 40 minutes return journey(s) from home to the office on foot), effort of packaging, time of licking stamps, writing customs declaration forms.........etc free. :(

No money is needed to be sent for the time being until I request so. Hope everything is clearer now. :D

Last edited:
I'm organizing the group buy and am the member solely responsible for it. Pocoyo is only the "Initiator" of it.

There'll be no profit element hidden in this buy. The account of it could only be unveiled when every cost is clear. If there's some surplus money left, I'll donate the full amount to the diyaudio forum. Of course I can't run the group buy at my own monetary loss. I must recoup everything that I've paid to Digikey, shipping cost (to group buy members), payment of foam-padded envelope and PayPal fee, calculated in Hong Kong currency (converted from US currency), and I shall donate my time of travelling to the post office (about 40 minutes return journey(s) from home to the office on foot), effort of packaging, time of licking stamps, writing customs declaration forms.........etc free. :(

No money is needed to be sent for the time being until I request so. Hope everything is clearer now. :D

Perfctly clear.
You make me lough with licking stamps.
Thank you very much.

Seems that we've some good news here. Digikey has advanced the estimated shipping date to 1 April. Don't know whether it's an advanced April Fools' Day joke or not. :D:D:D

Will all participants of this group buy email me with your confirmation to buy and shipping details including name and postal address, please.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 168
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.