• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k Let's do it again ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shipments

Surprise !!! The chips are laying on my table now

I will do the following shipments:

ernesternest: 1 Germany
MikeBarton: 1 UK
dirkveenstra: 1 Nederland
Mark Lai: 2 Hong Kong
woobii: 1 USA
erwincantona: 1 Indonesia
pathetic: 1 Australia
Nothing_VS: 2 USA
pppppp: 1 Slovacchia
pop music : 2 Italy
boudy: 1 USA
Robazar : 2 UK
Habsrock: 1 Canada
morpheus: 1 Italy.
DIYspaceW 1 ???

Quanghao
(Quanghao: 2
CafeNovember: 4 + other
oDoh5: 1
mengkut: 1
trinhngoc293 : 1)

total: 9 Vietnam

A) Quanghao, please confirm that one of your DAC will go to DIYspaceW
B) erwincantona, please send me your address.
C) DIYspaceW I understood that you paid the chip to Quanghao and you will pay the shipment to me (18 $).
D) DIYspaceW, please send me your address on my email.

If you want me to doublecheck the addresses, please send me a mail on gmail (same address as paypal).

For the Italian members, I am 100 % Italian, you can correspond with me in Italian. :)

Ciao,

Davide

Update:

DIYspaceW 1 ???

Quanghao
(Quanghao: 3

total: 10 Vietnam

A) erwincantona, please send me your address.

If you want me to doublecheck the addresses, please send me a mail on gmail (same address as paypal).

For the Italian members, I am 100 % Italian, you can correspond with me in Italian. :)

Ciao,

Davide

Update:

DIYspaceW 1 ???

Quanghao

A) erwincantona, please send me your address.

Ciao,

Davide

Sorry that I'm late reading your PM

Check your PM now, I already send my address to you
Many thanks to you

Update:

Quanghao

Davide

Dear Davide,
My packet is: 4set + other + Trinhngoc293 1set.
Please send my packet to my address as i have mail to you, because i paid include ship fee.

Please check mail inbox!

Thanks and best regard!

All the shipments went out today, except the one for Cafenovember, as I am waiting for the confirmation of his postal code.

I do not know if I did it correctly, but I indicated that the shipment is a gift and specified 10 $ or 20 $ as a value.

Hope everybody will get things soon, please let me know as I have the tracking numbers.

Thanks,

Davide

All the shipments went out today, except the one for Cafenovember, as I am waiting for the confirmation of his postal code.

I do not know if I did it correctly, but I indicated that the shipment is a gift and specified 10 $ or 20 $ as a value.

Hope everybody will get things soon, please let me know as I have the tracking numbers.

Thanks,

Davide

Thanks for your effort & support for this GB

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Think so. Got it yesterday in the morning (German post works on Saturday) before heading to the airport. At first glance everything was ok, no damage. Haven't had time to dig deeper. Will do this tomorrow evenenig, when I'm back home. The advantage of the packing was its size - it fit the letterbox slot :)

Cheers Ernst

Thanks,

Davide

Hi Davide,
Please check PM now.
Thanks for your effort & support for this gb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.