'Active Users List' gone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Jason has been testing out how resource intensive various forum options and features are to try and address the site slowdowns. Currently that feature is disabled. I can't say (I don't know) whether it will re-appear at some point.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
That's OK then. For a while I thought it might be a forum problem. Trouble is, it means I can't opt out of threads which have gone off in a silly or (to me) uninteresting direction.

Click the unsubscribe link in the email notifier but make sure you use the right one as there are two choices. The other deletes ALL your subscriptions.

Thanks. I just tried that and was told "An invalid threadid or forumid was specified."

As far as I can tell, every thread I was subscribed to a few days ago I am still subscribed to. Any new thread I post in I become subscribed to (as usual - is this a forum setting?). In both cases I get an email when new posts arrive. However, none of them show the little icon to confirm this, and 'thread tools' always offers me to subscribe, never unsubscribe.

I guess the next step is to log out and back in again and see if that clears it.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Thanks. I just tried that and was told "An invalid threadid or forumid was specified."

As far as I can tell, every thread I was subscribed to a few days ago I am still subscribed to. Any new thread I post in I become subscribed to (as usual - is this a forum setting?). In both cases I get an email when new posts arrive. However, none of them show the little icon to confirm this, and 'thread tools' always offers me to subscribe, never unsubscribe.

I guess the next step is to log out and back in again and see if that clears it.

I found that too but the thread does vanish from your subscribed threads folder.

You can also click "User CP" at the top of the page and select "subscribed threads". From there you can tick and delete any you wish.

Hope that helps :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.