Active crossover parts selection

I have built and use Rod's excellent crossover. I used 1% metal film resistors (hand-selected down to 0.1%), polypropylene capacitors (WIMA 2%), LM4562 opamps, and MillMax IC sockets. It turned out very well. Take heed of the above comments (esp. post #5) and TOTALLY ignore the comments in post #4----instead just read as much of Rod's website as you can. OPA2134s are excellent, but they have gotten SO expensive (~$6 apiece!!) that they aren't worth it. LM4562s are state-of-the-art at a reasonable price and I highly doubt that any more expensive opamp will make any audible difference in this circuit.

I have built and use Rod's excellent crossover. I used 1% metal film resistors (hand-selected down to 0.1%), polypropylene capacitors (WIMA 2%), LM4562 opamps, and MillMax IC sockets. It turned out very well. Take heed of the above comments (esp. post #5) and TOTALLY ignore the comments in post #4----instead just read as much of Rod's website as you can. OPA2134s are excellent, but they have gotten SO expensive (~$6 apiece!!) that they aren't worth it. LM4562s are state-of-the-art at a reasonable price and I highly doubt that any more expensive opamp will make any audible difference in this circuit.
Can you add a bit more information about capacitors you used? Since you posted only 2% tolerances, I would guess you used fkp2.
I would have to order those from abroad. Can you recommend where to order from? I saw Wima offers tolerances down to 1% upon request, that would be very nice.

As for opamps, I can't find lm4562 locally as well.. but there is a 4972na at a higher price I was planning on ordering.