Acoustic Research

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well I picked the speakers up today and hooked em up to my 90's JVC receiver
They sound awesome :)
theyre the M3 Holographic speakers but he didnt have the metal stands they came with :(

Theyre in good overall condition except that the dust cap is pushed in on one of the drivers and is starting to peel off a little
I am going to try and pop it back out since its already peeling off and see if I can superglue it back on, I will avoid taking it off completely and probably just stick a small piece of wire or something under it to try and push it back out
would super glue be ok or should I use some other type of glue for the repair?
even with the dust cap slightly peeling off and being pushed in they sound amazing :)
almost as much bass as the 10 inch speakers i had hooked up before (a 10 inch radio shack sub in a pioneer box and a 10 inch no name woofer in the other pioneer box)
The highs and mids are much cleaner than the other speakers though, these speakers are really very nice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.