• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AckoDAC based on ES9038PRO

Yes, Spdif is stereo mode only
So for a 5-way system using Spdif that would be 3 DACs per L/R channel, so 6 in total!

Rest assured the AKD38 DAC is a modular design and scalable to match your requirements.
Sound quality, you will not be disappointed :)

I will have to get back to you about this 5-way system, so we are leaving that for now :cool:

I have three 9018 based stereo dac's right now from another manufacturer and of cource that
will differ from your 9018 dacs. But you are saying that the 9038 chip is a major update ?
Even if going from stereo mode to multichannel as I'm doing ?

1. Acko - AKD32 DAC bare board x1
2. Johnmarkp x 1
3. Mull3t x1
4. GOR3 x3

Acko, is the 300 MOQ fixed in stone? It could take a long time to get there. I'd be willing to pay a couple of bucks more per board if that would lower the MOQ to, say, 100 boards.
Thanks,
George

Empty boards -AKD32

1. Acko - AKD32 DAC bare board x1
2. Johnmarkp x 1
3. Mull3t x1
4. GOR3 x3

Acko, is the 300 MOQ fixed in stone? It could take a long time to get there. I'd be willing to pay a couple of bucks more per board if that would lower the MOQ to, say, 100 boards.
Thanks,
George

@100pcs it is $40 each, just keep going and we will see...