A new power Amp with K2220 / J351

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I have made a new amplifier.
So far, plus the following additional content to Prior art that expand the control error.

1.To extract the distortion, it splits into two signals. and, either is for DC servo, the other is Characteristically for distortion feedback.

Frequency characteristics,
When 8.2ohm load (1W) :350KHz.
When 2.2ohm load (3.6W) :200KHz.

Regards

The circuit and photo

HI All
I UPLOAD the circuit and Photo again.

Regarads

Attachments

• Amp_Mk3.GIF
    Amp_Mk3.GIF
    43.6 KB · Views: 386
  • MK3_setumei_en.GIF
    MK3_setumei_en.GIF
    8.6 KB · Views: 372
  • New develop_AMP_MK3.JPG
    New develop_AMP_MK3.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 364
Hi ! EUVL

Hi ! EUVL
Thank you for your reply.

2SK2221/2SJ352 or 2SK2220/2SJ351 is an updated version of 2SK1058.
Reference URL is put on the following.(Sorry most part is written Japanese)
"http://homepage2.nifty.com/~mhitaste/audiotop/dcamp_parts/dc_ampparts015.html"

I have willingly used 2SK3497/2SJ618 and 2SK1529/2SJ200 that Gm is large up to now.
Reference URL is put on the following.
AMP Mk2_v2

And, they were used without the source resistance. The reason is that it was felt that it still influenced tone quality.

Then, K2220/J351 that the temperature property is negative was adopted. However, because Gm was small, feedback was devised.

Regards

Hi ! zeonrider

Nice project, but only 2 output TR-s,& too meny others!

What about otputput power?

Regards

Hi ! zeonrider
Thank you for your reply.

Yes , I think too many parts,too.
It is because there is a purpose of the experiment as the hobby of the electric circuit, too. (I like experiment.....http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif)

It is assumed 60W or less based on the radiator and the maximum rating of the electrolysis capacitor obtained easily now.

In the characteristic, the gain hardly falls also on the load 2.2Ω by 20KHz. Therefore, it is expected that a large speaker can be driven enough.

Regards

P.S
This amp page is following (sorry only written with Japanese)
AMP MK3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.