900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Rohin will u upload ur heatsink pic. Pls
i already post picture in #3042.that heat sink wieght is only 300gms without fan but i use only for test.my final heatsink will be heavy now i am waiting for 2u case which i already ordered.sometimes mosfet are good with meter but some time they unable to switch off even they are order to off by ic.they will off only after restart.check your amp heat without hv.

6 vdc drop on higher rail without step on
in my amp voltage remain same.when step is not working it mean hv is in open position.in open position how voltage can drop.i have hundred idea to check everything.first check capacitor connection then check reason of drop volatge.droping is by psu or by amp.to check psu attach both hv wire with two iron I core or any iron sheet.put water in jar and put this iron piece in water with difference of four or five inch then check voltage positin if it drop or not.there should be no current flowing for check the current use a digital ampere meter on primary or secondary no matter. all professional use this method to check transfomer and genretor load capacity.for heavy load they use also salt with water. when ac volatge start to drop 5% in secondary then check the current in primary.this is the true power of a transformer.in simple method attach a 100w bulb on hv and then check.after this you can know where is fault.

To Sir Mile,
i have a diagram here by pagarigan i used it as my power amp since year 1992 and it work so nicely without any problems, supply is 70V-0-70V, and i want to employ TL072 stepdriver to make it a Class H power amplifier. please help me to do this...thanks and merry christmas....

i am new of this trend.. i want to build this amp sir do you a PCB layout of pagarigan amp of yours?

Both sides in sterio getting warm
i think you didn't get my point.negative side mean npn transistor and positive mean pnp side.fault is not in your bias fault is in mosfet circuit and ic circuit.heat sink and fan not a matter when so much heat come.because h class amp known as low heat amp if you get heat then its ab class amp.you are first guy who has face this probelm.its realy painful after hard work.