500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Test on Op-Amps

I am suprise there is no any comment of use OP amp in amplifier

Recently, i played with op-amps. I popped up my amplifier's hood, and started to switch between the following op-amps: NE5532 (Texas/Philips), OPA2134, TL072, TL082, LM358. The OPA2134 was the most expensive (Burr-Brown) but as i tested them, (listened to each one about half hour) i didn't hear too much difference between them. The OPA2134 had a bit clearer bass than the others. But what was interesting, is that 2 NE5532 can sound different. One of them was a TI model, the other one was Philips. The Philips sounded way better (for me) than the other. I don't want to start an argument here on op-amps, so that's why i wrote FOR ME. Everyone should do his/her own tests, and decide wich one sounds better for him/her.
BTW, the amp works great, under 4 ohm load and after running for 8 hours continously, it is only warm. And also has excellent sound, even if it is nearly at clipping. (Hope you understand what i tried to write)

Capacitor working voltage

Hello Sir Apex,
I want to build your B500 amplifier. May I know the exact working voltage of capacitors C2,C5,100pF and 10nF. please help me.
thanks
APEX B500 SCH w signal led.JPG