50 years!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My favourite ever since then.

Attachments

• The-Beatles-Abbey-Road-Album-cover.jpg
    The-Beatles-Abbey-Road-Album-cover.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 221
Let’s not forget -one of the great Rorschach test album covers of the era. So, what exactly do you first see, Chris?
am I allowed to say, “boobies, I think? Lemme look again”.

Edit - had to Google it to confirm, but my first Jazz album - one very talented Dude, mr Q

Attachments

• F7E9F595-4882-4CD8-AC3E-EF68D9D0BD9E.jpeg
    F7E9F595-4882-4CD8-AC3E-EF68D9D0BD9E.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 0B4723CD-4B33-4DB4-B356-4A0598069F34.jpeg
    0B4723CD-4B33-4DB4-B356-4A0598069F34.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
The most touristed crosswalk in the UK, ya think?
The pedestrian crossing has become the second most popular free tourist attraction in London.

Tourists 'horsing around' on the crossing cause frustration to drivers. They leave behind graffiti and the coaches that bring them pose problems to both drivers and pedestrians by parking on double yellow lines outside the studios.

‘Let it be’: Londoners sick of Abbey Road tourists

Visit the Abbey Road Live Cam to see for yourself!

EarthCam - Abbey Road Cam

I think, 1969 in general was a very fruitful year in terms of music. Many bands and artists that have to become significant in the upcoming time released their debuts, record companies still were eager to experiment with new styles, the public was heavily interested in expanding their minds etc.pp.
Best regards!

Too bad it took almost a year for release, but for me Woodstock will be another of those watershed moments of the Summer of 69. Hey, that’d make a great song title, but then Bryan wasn’t referring to the calendar year.

For those of us who graduated from high school that year “Grad 69” sounded like a great idea that few got to experience that night.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.