• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50,000 uF 60V blue low profile

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, guys! Here are some good looking quite fat nice blue low profile electrolytics on e-bay that might be of use when building PSU for filtering out the pulsation and providing some extra support for a good deep sounding bass. The size is half of a Duracap of the same specs! :confused: And aluminum terminals are much larger in diameter, than Duracap, must be low ESR, so no problem with passing high currents (almost the same diameter as a car battery cable :D ) Have a look...

Attachments

• DSC03336.JPG
    DSC03336.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 188
  • Mallory_and_Sprague-bright.jpg
    Mallory_and_Sprague-bright.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Mallorys_in-dark.jpg
    Mallorys_in-dark.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 165
Hi, guys! Here are some good looking quite fat nice blue low profile electrolytics on e-bay that might be of use when building PSU for filtering out the pulsation and providing some extra support for a good deep sounding bass. The size is half of a Duracap of the same specs! :confused: And aluminum terminals are much larger in diameter, than Duracap, must be low ESR, so no problem with passing high currents (almost the same diameter as a car battery cable :D ) Have a look...

I bought 8 of these a couple years ago with no problems. The recent feedbacks are troubling however. Have these buyers been made happy?. I would like a couple more but....

Bob G.

Re: caps

Hi, guys! It's easy to understand your point, so, reassurance is simple. You get a copy of shipment papers by e-mail on the very same day I ship the caps or simply use the CP tracking number and watch your stuff flying your way. I can make mistakes, I can even get sick and tired of selling these excellent caps for a quarter of what they should cost and do actually cost when sold by some other sellers, but I'm not a cheater and have never been one, so it's up to you to trust me like the old times or not to trust just because someone decided to get some extra caps for nothing and kill my previously perfect 100% ebay reputation in turn. Otherwise that's the same caps you are happy with for so many years, so I wouldn't worry about how happy is somebody else. Speaking of screws... I do have them and caps do come with the screws only if I know that you need them. If you don't get all of them, just let me know and I'll simply replace them, yes, even after 3 years. I simply don't see what else I can do in order to reassure you even more. If that doesn't help much, I'll try once more under a new name or simply scrap them all at the scrap yard just to avoid any headaches like that in the future. BR Lubo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.