5-pin plug needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a broken 807 tube or other very old style tube plug to mate with the S-meter socket on a Hallicrafters S-20R. I don't want to sacrifice a good tube but I do need a plug.

I have single pins I can use but that's a bit dangerous so would rather have the plug as a unit. Can anyone help?

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I need a broken 807 tube or other very old style tube plug to mate with the S-meter socket on a Hallicrafters S-20R. I don't want to sacrifice a good tube but I do need a plug.

I have single pins I can use but that's a bit dangerous so would rather have the plug as a unit. Can anyone help?

These are sometimes available on eBay in the vintage electronics section and under antique radios. I have found them at Hamfests as well.

Will these work for you? They fit a standard UX-5 socket (like a Type 27.tube). If you can use them PM me your mailing address, you can have them (free). I also have a couple dead 27's around.

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 52
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.