• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4x Vifa/Scanspeak C17WH-09 Living Voice version

For sale is a quad of used, custom Vifa C17 woofers from Living voice Avatar speakers and a set of foam gaskets -$350
Yes , I know they are outrageously expensive for what used to be a cheap vifa driver but if you want to buy them from Living voice it will set you back 500 GBP plus expenses . I can offer help if somebody would like to make a speaker similar to LV Avatar but it's probably better and cheaper to make Troels version with Morel wave guided tweeter.

Attachments

• 09182016 029.jpg
    09182016 029.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 09182016 033.jpg
    09182016 033.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Still here. You know those drivers are used in $20k version of Living Voice Auditorium speakers and some customers think Living Voice is selling them (the speakers) too cheaply :)
Living Voice Auditorium and Avatar (albeit not the newest version) pop up sometimes for sale at TheArtOfSound forum. Somewhere between £500-800.
Let me know I will ship anywhere in the world for 1/2 of $20000!
;-)

I am enjoying my Troel's version..