4ohm load into 8ohm amp?

I bought an Auna amp 3800 a year or so ago to power my bass shaker, and it has 2x120W + 3x50W channels, sadly doesn't list the impedance that power is into though. The specs say that the amp can go from 4 to 16ohm speakers, which sounds very unrealistic for an amp of this price range (£80). I'm going to get either a rockford fosgate P2D2-12 or P2D4-12. They both have 2 voice coils, but one is 2x 4ohm and the other 2x 2ohm.

I'm going to:
- Wire the 4ohm model to 8ohms for my amplifier, and then when I get a car I can wire it for 2ohms.
Or:
- Get the 2ohm model and wire it 4ohm for my amp and 1ohm for my car, that way I can maybe get another later on and run a 2ohm load.

Am I correct in saying that going for the 4ohm could risk damaging the amp by pushing too much power through it, when it's probably designed for an 8ohm load? Or will it be fine?

@Extreme_Boky I don't speak Spanish but from translating the comments they all seem to be calling the company crap. Thanks for letting me know! I bought a shady amp off of amazon to realise it also lied about power draw and instead bought the Auna amp, the few reviews I'd found seemed good and I never even saw the terrible ratings on amazon. I doubt I can return it now so there's £60 down the drain for another 20W/channel amp. At least I have bluetooth I guess.