• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 300B SET AMP

Things you have for sale.
I am selling my entire collection due to extreme hearing loss unfortunately. THD+N (Nick) on AK built me this 300b amp with attention to quality parts and professional build quality. I don't think you will disagree by looking at the pictures. Most of all this amp sound amazing!!! Built with Edcor iron and includes a pair of Shuguang 300B-98. NOS Sylvania 6SL7 GT tubes with 5U4G rectifier.
1850.00 OBO
Will ship at owner's expense.
Pay Pal F&F
Local pick up is always welcome in Clarksville TN
Thanks
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 212
Look. It's still art, so don't stop building. FWIW, I can still crap from exceptional sounding equipment. It is not like it used to be, for sure. Part of the reason that I build is to keep in touch with my imagination. better yet, showing off a piece of gear that is your design by way of chassis and wiring, etc. is still inspiring to others. I see so much here of that kind of artistic endeavor.

Reactions: 1 user