3-Way speakers sound very bad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recently I installed a pair of Speakers Pioneer model TS-A1670S (3-Way speakers, 180W) in the back of my vehicle Toyota Corolla year 2001, and the result of the sound has been very deficient, ARE NOT hear the highs notes of the Speakers, only can hear the bass notes, and if the volume rises is worse, the sound seems like a Subwoofers instead of 3-Way speakers. I have installed a Pioneer CD player model DEH-1650. Nevertheless, before installing the TS-A1670S, I had installed a speakers of low quality of 15 W and the highs notes was very good, only I could not be raised the volume so much. The new Speakers (TS) were tested outside the vehicle and sounds have been Ok. Then, what happen when I install them in the back of my vehicle? Why do not sound the highs notes? Thanks for your help, Juan Carlos Quintero. Caracas, Venezuela.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.