3,5mm screwable stereo jack for ultrasonne headphones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have this old ultrasonne pro 2500. the nice thing is that the cable is attached trough a screwable 3,5mm jack so you don't have to dismount the headphones to fix the cable.

only that i noticed that they want more then 20E for such cable. also the 3 copper lines are maybe just 0,5mm thick.

i started to search for dis-mountable 3,5 jacks with the winding but cant find them. seems like a patented technology. would like to build my own proper cables with thicker cables and my own jacks.

if you know where to find some please let me know.

here a picture of the cables: https://ultrasone.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Spiralkabel_Pro_Kopfhörer_3-5.png

for non-metric compatible people: the 3,5mm jack is the right one and also the smaller one.

Google found two results, not sure if it is same thread size
icon5.gif

3.5mm SCREW LOCKING STEREO JACK PLUG - 7.9mm MALE THREAD FOR MICROPHON

– Micronic Microphones

4pcs/lot 3 poles 3.5mm stereo male plug screw in 3.5mm female jack to 3 pole 6.35mm plug adapter 2 in 1 audio connector - AliExpress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.