• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2SK2013/2SJ313 GB interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NYCOne
He has no more, at least for the moment.

Qusp,
If you read the post, you will see that i will honor the $2 price for anyone who posted before it. I gave Juma the price that i was paying without even including shipping to me. If i can get more, the price will go down, hopefully. I had to gauge interest before talking final numbers with the supplier. You are free to wait and see if Zhou gets more. His price was very good.

Luke,
I will verify the authenticity of the fets before I ship them out. The supplier is not UTSource.

To all, I am not trying to game anyone. If you have looked, you would see that even 2.50/piece is a good price. Zhou beat it, but he probably bought a couple thousand. I am not even sure of authenticity, and even if they were authentic, I wasn't going to buy a couple thousand and hope for the best. I am not interested in being a vendor, just hoping to return a favor to a community that has helped me.

Last edited:
NYCOne
He has no more, at least for the moment.

Qusp,
If you read the post, you will see that i will honor the $2 price for anyone who posted before it. I gave Juma the price that i was paying without even including shipping to me. If i can get more, the price will go down, hopefully. I had to gauge interest before talking final numbers with the supplier. You are free to wait and see if Zhou gets more. His price was very good.

Luke,
I will verify the authenticity of the fets before I ship them out. The supplier is not UTSource.

To all, I am not trying to game anyone. If you have looked, you would see that even 2.50/piece is a good price. Zhou beat it, but he probably bought a couple thousand. I am not even sure of authenticity, and even if they were authentic, I wasn't going to buy a couple thousand and hope for the best. I am not interested in being a vendor, just hoping to return a favor to a community that has helped me.

Thanks Buzzforb, I should have paid more attention. If they are tested then all should go well:)

Update:
I have 80 pieces of each on the way. I have tried to cover all the bases in terms of authenticity, even suggesting visual inspection to seller. He told me they buy only from folks who send authentic parts and will not deal with someone known for fakes. They check each transistor type visually and compare to authentic as a step trying to ensure all is OK. I have been told that i will be given full refund the same day I let them know they are fake. On the surface it looks good. I have him checking on 1,000 more and he has not rushed back with an answer, so I think he is sincerely searching for authentic parts through reliable channels. I guess we will know soon enough.

Fets arrived today. Visual inspection seems to indicate authenticity. I will test this weekend hopefully. I have only 80 pairs, which is not enough to fill the orders, but i have 100 more on the way. I am keeping 24 of the original 80. I will fill orders ASAP. Once tested, i will make a list, get confirmation, shipping details, and then payment. Will send out when all info is complete.I will request info once I have tested a few. They came sealed, so I will not test all.

I am matching the first 80 pairs tonight. They are all testing within .2V of each other. I am testing and matching at +-24V with a 40R resistor giving about +-.61A. Letting them warm up for 10 seconds before taking a reading. If your still interested let me know and send appropriate mailing info.

I figured that may happen. No problem. I made a error on the above data. My rails are 28V. All the fets, with the exception of a few are within .1V under test conditions. they are legit according to the datasheet. Going to build your F5 tonight Juma. Nelson has his groupies, if this amp sounds good, I am going to be a Juma groupie:D Got 100 more pairs to match, plus 50 pairs of 2sj162/2sk1058. Life is good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.