• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 unused NHT 1259 subwoofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well almost un-used. I built boxes and used these for twin subs for about 1 week until I moved into a small apartment for a few years, when they sat in a storage unit for many years. So they have a few hours on them but not even brkoen in. The boxes are too heavy to ship unless you want to pick them up in Seattle. Otherwise I will remove the drivers. Originally purchased from Madisound, would like to get $75 each.

There are plenty of documented projects to choose from using these fine drivers but basically 3 cf sealed gets you close.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.