100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Next amplifier

Hi at all,
after finishing the Quasi amplifier for beginners i started as new project the AX14. Here the first picture from PCB for the prototype.
First amplifier was confiscated by my son, so i have to build a new one ;-)

regards, Olaf

Attachments

• PCB_Proto_AX_14.jpg
    PCB_Proto_AX_14.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 2,473
AX-20 layout

Hey guys here is a layout to show you guys how it looks I'm not done yet, if someone see an error please let me know I would really appreciated, also if some one notice something out of place please tell me I don't mind at all, I'm not perfect, it took me some time but here is,:D
I hope mister Apex like it too.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• AX-20 001.jpg
    AX-20 001.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 2,392
  • AX-20 002.jpg
    AX-20 002.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 2,205
  • AX20 Component Guide.jpg
    AX20 Component Guide.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 2,176
  • AX-20.LAY].pdf
    63.8 KB · Views: 915
  • solder mask.jpg
    solder mask.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 2,118
@vargasmongo3435, that amplifier you're talking about has been built by @44250 himself! Somewhere in between Mr. Aleksandar called it A100, but it seems to be D14 with darlington outputs, what seems to be a previous version of AX-14, the main goal in this thread.
Hope this helps.:cool:

Sory,that is the one that has a few names (D14/AX100) and i have remembered it by the D14 name. I haven´t built that one but i did similar-AX12/B80. That one (D14/A100) was built by the ElektronicarPG and it has given him abot 171 W at +/-60Vdc supply at 8R non-reactive resistance,without visible distortion od output signal. The supply voltage should be smaller than +/-60Vdc but even than there would be plenty of power at the output.

Sorry for the offtopic...

Hey guys here is a layout to show you guys how it looks I'm not done yet, if someone see an error please let me know I would really appreciated, also if some one notice something out of place please tell me I don't mind at all, I'm not perfect, it took me some time but here is,:D
I hope mister Apex like it too.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Nice pcb, I suggest to add protect from AX14P instead LED indicators.

I'm confuse to be honest

Hello guys a I have to stop for a moment because I copied this layout and the LED indicator got me really confuse, mister Apex suggest it to use AX14P circuit protection so has some one already build this layout with the LED indicator before? I mark some areas that I'm not sure or in other words confuse :confused: I don't want it to mess it up bad, any help? I'm like this character.":eek:" lol

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• TESTED YET.jpg
    TESTED YET.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 2,236
  • AX-20.LAY]vargasmongo3435.jpg
    AX-20.LAY]vargasmongo3435.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 2,141
Last edited:
Nice pcb, I suggest to add protect from AX14P instead LED indicators.

Hello mister Apex!, did some one build it with this LED indicators? that is why I have to stop, I can replace them with the relay protection and is someone want to build it with the LED indicators I can have two layout versions you think is a good idea? :)

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Hello mister Apex!, did some one build it with this LED indicators? that is why I have to stop, I can replace them with the relay protection and is someone want to build it with the LED indicators I can have two layout versions you think is a good idea? :)

Regards
vargasmongo3435

For LED indicators I suggest this circuit
Apex vu meter - YouTube
Regards

Hello guys a I have to stop for a moment because I copied this layout and the LED indicator got me really confuse, mister Apex suggest it to use AX14P circuit protection so has some one already build this layout with the LED indicator before? I mark some areas that I'm not sure or in other words confuse :confused: I don't want it to mess it up bad, any help? I'm like this character.":eek:" lol

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Hello Juan,

Can you share PCB Layout.....

Also please make vertical position on those output tranies i will try to etch your pcb design...

Regards,
Wiljj78

Wiljj78 :D I send you the files by e-mail, I also send you the Sprint Layout 5 file in case you want it to open it and make any corrections, if you can't just mark it with paint program ans send it to me and I can fixed, really appreciated dude.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• mazinger.PNG
    mazinger.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,878
Last edited: