100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hello Sir Mile, where i can find dc speaker protect with rellay for ax16?

Sent from my Coolpad 8297W using Tapatalk

You can use DC555 protect.

Attachments

• APEX DC555.JPG
    APEX DC555.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,365
Last edited:
:confused: not good, at all ,wrong layout my friend ,input, low signal ,near strong currents , from output ,not acceptably :eek:

I agree with you...
One more thing, 100uF (220 or 470 uF even) rail decouple could well be placed above the fuses where its more useful.
+ no need to give too much importance to curves/ symmetry/beautification;)...some curves are totally unnecessary like B of 2SC...
reg
Prasi

Also magnetic fields from inductor should be kept away from input stage.
x, that's implied in Alexmm's post... get the o/p as far away as physically possible from i/p...like my layout of Ranchu/AKSA 'Very Simple Quasi Comp Amp' or Apex AX-14 some pages ago... You should build it, its the star amp of this thread/ start amp of this thread "Ultimate Fidelity";)

Last edited:
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I think since Alex MM circled the one trace going by output terminal it may get lost that what is ended is to move everything like input transistors and their traces far from high current output traces and the coil, which is a big electromagnet. Much worse than the single straight track of the output spade. Your board does indeed do a good job of keeping the high current section away from input section for how small it is.

I already built the Prasi layout - unless you are talking to Adamart.

I think since Alex MM circled the one trace going by output terminal it may get lost that what is ended is to move everything like input transistors and their traces far from high current output traces and the coil, which is a big electromagnet. Much worse than the single straight track of the output spade. Your board does indeed do a good job of keeping the high current section away from input section for how small it is.

ok... English is not a native language to many people here including me...but however, generally we understand whats intended to convey...

I already built the Prasi layout - unless you are talking to Adamart.
Prasi, its me:D...
talking to to anyone who is prepared to heed to the advice.