• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale 10 Mhz MasterClock PCB and Front Panel

Things you have for sale.
Hi. I' m investigating the Masterclock subject and in preparation for some more advanced design I started with the already nice one from Paul, and he based his design on the work of Gertjan Miedema, see the project blog for details. ''Paul's DIY electronics blog_ Building a 10MHz Master Clock'': https://www.paulvdiyblogs.net/search/label/T&M

Paul shared his pcb gerber I had made 5 pcb that fit the specified enclosure. I also had made the enclosure front panel. Since the gerner couldn't be edited, and I wanted Gertjan OCXO heater warning leds, I made a small pcb that you can easily installed on Paul's one to add this function. I confirmed that the Gerber produced pcb and front panel that fit perfectly the recommended enclosure.

Since I have 4 extra PCB sets, I'll sale them at my cost of 10U$ for main PCB, enclosure front panel and small OCXO heater monitoring PCB (the red one) + shipping cost and Paypal fee.

I made a detailled BOM, found all the needed parts (Oscilloquartz 8663 OCXO, enclosure, etc) info and will share that with you if you decide to buy the set.

Let me know if interested.
SB

Attachments

• 20240319_170905.jpg
    20240319_170905.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20240319_171529.jpg
    20240319_171529.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Schematic.png
    Schematic.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 60