Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming! - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Vendor's Bazaar

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd February 2010, 01:56 AM   #11
authlxl is offline authlxl  China
SINEWAVE ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to authlxl
Any amp have white noise out from surround,but we can't hear it because it is too low,If it is heard clearly ,I think the amp circuit should have problems,If you only hear some band noise,It should come from PCB route or power supply interference, S/N parameter is very importment for amp,you can look for web how to measure S/N.
Old 23rd February 2010, 01:59 AM   #12
bwaslo is offline bwaslo  United States
diyAudio Member

I've got a pair of Authlxl's 300 power amps (thanks Authlxl). I can't hear any noise at all on my speakers (84dB sensitivity) with my ear right up on them, haven't done any measurements though. The amps appear to be well behaved in general. No turn on or turn off thump either. I've been playing with them on a bi-amp setup, was a little worried about connecting a tweeter directly to a 150Watt channel, but it works fine that way and sounds great. The amp sounds very powerful.
Old 23rd February 2010, 04:28 AM   #13
diyAudio Member

Oh! beautiful look, success product,you should have brand name,the brand is very important,"Authlxl" or"Genius".then you will become name brand.
Old 23rd February 2010, 10:04 AM   #14
81bas is offline 81bas  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi Authlxl,

how big is PVDD in your amps? 50 Volts? or less?

Thanks!
Old 23rd February 2010, 11:31 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

near 50V.
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:31 PM   #16
81bas is offline 81bas  Germany
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by authlxl View Post
near 50V.
Thanks for the answer!

Well, seems I need to try 50V also. I have found, that in my prototype the background noise depends on the PVDD voltage... The _higher_ the PVDD is, the _lower_ is the output noise. I am using PVDD=35V now, which is fully enough for my application, but the output noise is a little bit too high. I would say, it is acceptable, but I can still hear it... With PVDD=20-25V the noise is too high for me.

I am using the ground plane too, there are a lot of SMD ceramic caps around the chip, mounted near (2-3 millimeters) to the chip. There are no any low signal PCB traces longer than 5 millimeters, and I have nothing connected to the input legs, only the 100pf ceramic caps to the ground. I can touch the output switching nodes before LC filter with no any change in the background white noise, so I would think it is not an EMI problem.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Old 23rd February 2010, 08:57 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to chchyong89
authlxl, can give me the link u bought this case? i manage to found one from taobao, but the seller said it's out of stock
Old 24th February 2010, 12:45 AM   #18
diyAudio Member

you can send mail to me,my mail:authlxl@gmai.com
Old 28th February 2010, 04:59 AM   #19
diyAudio Member

I have list this module on ebay ,GENIUS 300 TAS5630 CLASS D AMP - eBay (item 330408770277 end time Mar-07-10 21:23:49 PST)

Thanks!
Old 2nd March 2010, 06:01 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

My new modules include 2 PSU (one positive other negative)developing,power resoure 700W RMS,this can support TAS5630 deliver out 225W/ch/1%THD/4Ω,Total output 450W stereo mode @ 1%THD/4Ω。I'm trying now.when they works stable(24 hours burning-in@half power)I will upload picture here.
In this modules I use clip pin for control signal,so this modules can't deliver out any power over 500W,because when THD over 1.5%,clip will enable output will down .this function can protect tweeter in full range using.and can output straight frequency response curve table。

Last edited by authlxl; 2nd March 2010 at 06:08 AM.

Hide this!Advertise here!