• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The buzzing is now completely gone. It only happen when I 1st start up. Maybe the smps needs some time to stabilize?
Was I talking to u at taobao?
I will change the R201 resistor from 51R to 33R to fix the 7815 voltage problem. I think this amp has lots of potential and might be a good replacement for the t-amp. Esp for the price.

May I suggest you try some cheap carbon pot to replace the blue Alps, I think carbon pot will match better with the Genius200W and give better mids.
You might want to try out the cheap Alpha carbon pots.

Ok!let's talk it on TaoBao,we can make new type G200 amp on the basis of your suggestion.

Thanks!

Oh! no,no ,we use special very LOW ESR electronic cap,it can deliver out high current,and very lower ripple.
35V is too low for High frequency power current.
Thanks!

For the price, you have certainly use some nice caps, Nover Rx and Chemicon Ky, but I plan to use Panasonic FM 1500uf/35v, I think it should be ok.

I think it is better to put a cap at the input of the regulators.
The 6 coupling caps will be changed to some film cap. Actually, I am surprise even with the e-caps, it can sound so good.

For the price, you have certainly use some nice caps, Nover Rx and Chemicon Ky, but I plan to use Panasonic FM 1500uf/35v, I think it should be ok.

I think it is better to put a cap at the input of the regulators.
The 6 coupling caps will be changed to some film cap. Actually, I am surprise even with the e-caps, it can sound so good.

I think you can try it ,as diyer,excellent sound will around yourself when you try it many times.

If meet question please connect us ,I think we can support your work along.

Can u tell me what is the use and value for C37 and C61, if it is use for decoupling accross +/-15V of the opamp, I think I'll take it out. I don't like ceramic caps for audio opamp, it makes the sound thin. I think a good e-cap is enough for the opamp and put a film cap directly across +/-v pin if there is room.

Also, from the datasheet, the Rin tas5613 is 33K, so I guess I can use 1uf film to replace the 4x10uf coupling e-cap (C27, C13, C22,C16) for 5613 input.

I'll assume I can use 1uf film for the input coupling cap to the opamp as well.

Can u tell me what is the use and value for C37 and C61, if it is use for decoupling accross +/-15V of the opamp, I think I'll take it out. I don't like ceramic caps for audio opamp, it makes the sound thin. I think a good e-cap is enough for the opamp and put a film cap directly across +/-v pin if there is room.

Also, from the datasheet, the Rin tas5613 is 33K, so I guess I can use 1uf film to replace the 4x10uf coupling e-cap (C27, C13, C22,C16) for 5613 input.

I'll assume I can use 1uf film for the input coupling cap to the opamp as well.

I check the value just ago,C37 .C61 are 220N/50V(TDK),You can use other type and change it,but e-cap maybe not suit for high frequency.

"use 1uf film to replace the 4x10uf coupling e-cap (C27, C13, C22,C16) for 5613 input " is right,if possible,use 4u7 or 10uf ,the low cut point will lower.

all the change maybe magical,let's going on,we will make things better!

I check the value just ago,C37 .C61 are 220N/50V(TDK),You can use other type and change it,but e-cap maybe not suit for high frequency.

"use 1uf film to replace the 4x10uf coupling e-cap (C27, C13, C22,C16) for 5613 input " is right,if possible,use 4u7 or 10uf ,the low cut point will lower.

Is it for the opamp, if so, only audio frequency, no need for ceramics.

With more burn in, the bass is getting a bit better and certainly have more control than my t-amp.

I don't know much about smps, but I don't see any LC filter (no inductor) in the power supply, is there any reason to leave them out?
Can I replace the caps in the smps eg. 2 x 820uf/50v to 1000uf/50v Panasonic FM.

Also, I don't think you need to mount those 78xx/79xx to the chassis. I calculate the 7815 to output around 100ma and barely get warm. The diode as well. Just mount them normally and save some cost. It would be better to put in some film caps improve the filtering.

Is the input impedance of tas5613 input 33k (Rin in the datasheet)
If so, 1uF for 33kohm will give me roll off at 5Hz, that is low enough for me.
Otherwise, I think 10uF value for e-cap is too low as well as e-cap value must be much bigger than if using a film cap (don't know the reason for this however).

I don't know much about smps, but I don't see any LC filter (no inductor) in the power supply, is there any reason to leave them out?
Can I replace the caps in the smps eg. 2 x 820uf/50v to 1000uf/50v Panasonic FM.

Also, I don't think you need to mount those 78xx/79xx to the chassis. I calculate the 7815 to output around 100ma and barely get warm. The diode as well. Just mount them normally and save some cost. It would be better to put in some film caps improve the filtering.

With this topology,it need not any inductor in the SMPS output part,which brand E-CAP not important,the main questions come up to High temperature(105deg.)Ultra lower ESR and High frequency.

Place all the voltage regulater on the heatsink ,due to all the parts temperature rise same conditions,will get better output .

Interesting, I thought smps will always have hi frequency noise that can not be reduce by capacitor only.

Can u tell me if I can use a higher value caps like 2000uf or so for the smps?

Also, is the Blue Alps pot carbon or plastic type?
I measure the tracking and it is very good.

Interesting, I thought smps will always have hi frequency noise that can not be reduce by capacitor only.

Can u tell me if I can use a higher value caps like 2000uf or so for the smps?

Also, is the Blue Alps pot carbon or plastic type?
I measure the tracking and it is very good.

Different toplogy have difference e-cap and out dc filter circuit,in our design ,inductor useless.but very large and very low ESR e-cap we suggested using.

RK27112 ALPS fitted on the amp,guys can look for it on ALPS website,or you can look some pic here,ALPS ¸ß±£Õæ·¢ÉÕ¼¶µçλÆ÷RK27112ÒôÁ¿ÓÃ-ÌÔ±¦Íø

Last edited:
What happened?

Warning:

Do not buy from this seller and unnecessarily lose your money. Sells amps which do not work properly. Just lost my money for a scrap.
Are you going to tell us what happened? This seller seems to be quite reasonable to deal with since they already stated that they gave a free replacement to an owner that overheated theirs with 34v.

I guess I can ignore that guy's post since I got a working amp.

Hi, Authlxl,
I can't find any info on what is the resistor type of the Blue Alps, but judging from the sound, I think it is plastic, carbon type sounds more warm and fuller.
Also, can u tell me what are the values for the ceramic caps for
c10, c12, c55, c65 and C64,52,40,c7?
And which cap decouples pin64 VDD?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.