• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 401
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 365
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    781 KB · Views: 352
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    755.3 KB · Views: 78
we have answered your questions here.

G300V21 turn off and on time a bit long, about 10-30s. because it have special circuit to protect the TAS5630 chip.soft on and fast repeat reject .

New versions G300V30 will finish next week,
Main Features:
1.Power out:
2x240Wrms/4ohm(1%THD+N)
2x125Wrms/80hm(1%THD+N)

2.High Power Resonant SMPS and fixed 50V DC/12A support.
3.Four layer PCB, well routing and better EMI .
4.Fast on and off .
5.Special PWM out good indicator circuit.
6.Variable Fan cooling system, 12V DC brushless fan necessary.
7.110V or 230Vac power supply.
8.Auxiliary Power out: +/-15v @200mA and +5V@500mA
9.High level active MUTE function.
10. Boot noise suppression and without output relay soft start circuit

Regards

We finish first version G300V30 board testing now, sound better, and works well, all performance looks excellent, attach module photos here.
Mass manufacture version will revise it as black PCB silkscreen version.
Same size as G300V21, it is Hi-End version, cost high, Price high.
Two type of this board , stereo module and mono module.

Attachments

• DSCF46311024768.JPG
    DSCF46311024768.JPG
    385.6 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCF46171024768.JPG
    DSCF46171024768.JPG
    406.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF46211024768.JPG
    DSCF46211024768.JPG
    386.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF46121024768.JPG
    DSCF46121024768.JPG
    392.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
We finish first version G300V30 board testing now, sound better, and works well, all performance looks excellent, attach module photos here.

Great news. The layout looks very clean with the solid capacitors and the new chokes. As a benefit, the new solid capacitors won't dry out or leak with age. I look forward to testing it out.

Will the G300V30 board be able to be installed in an existing Genius G300 amp chassis? It looks like it would only require removing and replacing some screws and wiring harnesses, and soldering in the power LED wires.

Great news. The layout looks very clean with the solid capacitors and the new chokes. As a benefit, the new solid capacitors won't dry out or leak with age. I look forward to testing it out.

Will the G300V30 board be able to be installed in an existing Genius G300 amp chassis? It looks like it would only require removing and replacing some screws and wiring harnesses, and soldering in the power LED wires.

Yes ! G300V30 have same size and assembling screw hole as G300v21. same connector define.READY led soldering

Last edited:
2.1 star speaker system use G36D

For more applications , we try to use our G36D to drive our star speaker system, surprisingly good voice come out! 2 NIS6 (6"woofer+1"driver)as left and right, 1 10' subwoofer , make together by one star stand. G36D works at 2.1 mode, bass cut about 80Hz, bass gain at mid range. one pioneer CD as source.charming voice come out!

we think our G36D have wide application , not only apply to Hi-end home audio but also suit for bar or concert.

Attachments

• ?? 005 1024768.jpg
    ?? 005 1024768.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.1??10241768.jpg
    2.1??10241768.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF43321024768.JPG
    DSCF43321024768.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

post here! g300v30 amp finish days ago.NO.323 post

Here is a bit of advice for the G300V30 mono (PBTL) version:

1) Build it without a front-mounted volume control. Monoblocks will be used with an external preamplifier of some type, which will control the volume. Instead, connect the input directly to the amplifier board. There should only be a front-mounted power button; the case design you currently use with the illuminated blue button is just fine for this.

2) Be sure to assign a different model number, such as "G300M" to the mono board and the completed amp.

Here is a bit of advice for the G300V30 mono (PBTL) version:

1) Build it without a front-mounted volume control. Monoblocks will be used with an external preamplifier of some type, which will control the volume. Instead, connect the input directly to the amplifier board. There should only be a front-mounted power button; the case design you currently use with the illuminated blue button is just fine for this.

2) Be sure to assign a different model number, such as "G300M" to the mono board and the completed amp.

Tater,Thank you for your very good advice here. we will do some sample soon.
very busy in the end of this year.we will find more time to finish it.
Thanks again!

I received my GENIUS200 amplifier and I have been enjoying it greatly. For the price it can't be beat. The interior has a simple layout and good build quality. The background noise seems to be lower than it was with the G300V21 sample that I tested some time ago (when I commented about the noise level, which was high in that sample), and the sound seems slightly more detailed. If the new TAS5630-based G300V30 amplifier board sounds as good as the current TAS5613-based G200V21 board, then the mono-block PBTL version of the G300 will probably be a giant-killer product, and I look forward to seeing them.

Overall, the concept of building an amplifier around a board with integrated PSU and heatsink module just seems very elegant to me, whether it's ICEPower or Powersoft or these Sinewave boards.

Hi, I brought a Sinewave200 amp from you before, very good sound and I never put my tripath amp back, but now it is developing a noise.
I see you have a new version of the TAS5630 with an improved layout. I can tell since you obviously listen to suggestion and put the cap as close to the tas5630 chip as possible. I also like the parts you used, save me the trouble of pulling them out and put in better ones :)
Anyways, I want to buy the stereo board, can it fit into a Sinewave200 case, since I'll just replace tas5613 board. Can you put it in Taobao so I can buy it. Thanks.

Hi, I brought a Sinewave200 amp from you before, very good sound and I never put my tripath amp back, but now it is developing a noise.
I see you have a new version of the TAS5630 with an improved layout. I can tell since you obviously listen to suggestion and put the cap as close to the tas5630 chip as possible. I also like the parts you used, save me the trouble of pulling them out and put in better ones :)
Anyways, I want to buy the stereo board, can it fit into a Sinewave200 case, since I'll just replace tas5613 board. Can you put it in Taobao so I can buy it. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply here. we are very busy now! we have to find more time to finish our order now, because Chinese New Year coming soon, we will enjoy our long time holiday.

we will manufacture some new g300 board after we come back office.we still have not plan to sell our product in TaoBao now. sorry for the inconvenient .

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.