• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
authlxl,
I have been reading this thread and looking at your sites. Do you know when V30 will be on your Aliexpress site? I am looking at driving a pair of ESL panels, dips to around 1 ohm. Which do you feel would be the best amp for this job?
Thank you,
Riki

Happy Chinese New Years!
we will finish some before end of Feb. if use it to drive 1ohm loader, we can set it works at PBTL mode and lower voltage,sound will better. you can test it later.

Regards

hello. i bought amp module G300v21. Very high quality item.

I tried to turn on the amplifier and the resistor R16, no load, the temperature reaches 100 degrees Celsius in 2 minutes. and I turn it off, because I do not know if this is normal? What is the normal temperature of the resistor when working for a long time?
thx

oh! sorry,we can change the rules for DIYAUDIO member!you can order one from our aliexpress store now:
Frist :pls order 2units first.don't complete payment at this time.
Second: send message to us so we can know you order one unit.
Third: we will revise the price as one unit(include EMS express fees) ASAP, then help us complete the Payment.
Fouth:we will send goods to you by express way ASAP.

I recommand Aliexpress store for order, it is safe way.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good News! only one month! 400usd and shipping free to all diyaudio members.
pls send message to us when order include your diyaudio member name. thanks!

oh! sorry,we can change the rules for DIYAUDIO member!you can order one from our aliexpress store now:
Frist :pls order 2units first.don't complete payment at this time.
Second: send message to us so we can know you order one unit.
Third: we will revise the price as one unit(include EMS express fees) ASAP, then help us complete the Payment.
Fouth:we will send goods to you by express way ASAP.

I recommand Aliexpress store for order, it is safe way.

Thanks

Are the new G300V30 boards ready to order yet? On ecrater.com and AliExpress, I still see the G300V21 board.

Sorry, this batch G300V30 modules have not finish now, we have to arrange some time to finish it ,other mass manufacturing products take up our line. samples and small amount order delay now, but all things will ease next month.
pls wait some time, we will announce here when finish.

Just ordered a G36D from authlxl. Quick response from his company, very helpful. Looking forward to try it out on my Patos Lyric 501 Mk2's (Norwegian-made speakers, pretty demanding on the amp). I really hope the fan isn't audible when I play music. Also, I read some tests where the less powerful Sinewave amps got good grades for high and mids, but poor marks for bass. Really hoping the G36D is different in the bass area.

So, now I just have to sit down and wait for the shipping :)

hi authlxl

i had a question, im verry interested in a plate amp with DSP, AES in and balanced analogue in (no other outputs and stuff maybe only a gain knob), but with moderate amplification. the plate amps i see here are all in range of 600 watt etc. but for a nice monitor speaker we only need like 100 watt in 8 ohm for the lows and maybe 50 for the highs. or 100 and 100. with usb on the back to configure, the crossover and apply notch filters, and delay.

you ahve anything already like that ? like a plate amp for profesional monitor speakers. maybe with some sort of link between the speakers so one acts like master for the DSP settings and volume?

For example like the ones from HYPEX, but less expensive and hopefully better inputs (XLR balanced)

bets regards Joppe

Thank you for your suggestion, It is good ideas indeed, we can customer manufacture for you. you can send your requirement details to our mail address:authlxl@163.com, we will reply you ASAP.

we are sorry to tell our friends, sample order need long time in this term,mass manufacture order taken up our time labor and produce line, very sorry for the inconvenient.
if need sample from us , pls send mail to us, we will give you our exactly delivery time, all the thing will ease in next month.

hi authlxl

i had a question, im verry interested in a plate amp with DSP, AES in and balanced analogue in (no other outputs and stuff maybe only a gain knob), but with moderate amplification. the plate amps i see here are all in range of 600 watt etc. but for a nice monitor speaker we only need like 100 watt in 8 ohm for the lows and maybe 50 for the highs. or 100 and 100. with usb on the back to configure, the crossover and apply notch filters, and delay.

you ahve anything already like that ? like a plate amp for profesional monitor speakers. maybe with some sort of link between the speakers so one acts like master for the DSP settings and volume?

For example like the ones from HYPEX, but less expensive and hopefully better inputs (XLR balanced)

bets regards Joppe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.