• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Another unhappy costumer

Hi, my first post on this forum will be to confirm the bad service of Loudspeaker Freaks

I ordered a pair of speakers and some minor things. The delivery time was about two weeks. After two weeks i check the website and the delivery date was postponed to the next month, without any warning from their part. After countless call attemps they actually picked up once and i asked to cancel the order since it was not fast enough.

They said they would cancel and 4 weeks later i still see the order pending on the website and still dont have my money back. I never got a response by e-mail, only 1 successfull phone call and a couple times on facebook, from where i can see the messages are read but not responded.

In summary, don't buy anything from this seller. I will try to report a scam at the police since after two months of waiting and no reply, i still dont have my order or my money.

In case that doesn't work, what other entity could "scare" them into taking some action?

And what other website with this kind of parts could i use?

What did you order ?

2 x ALPHA6946 - GAS 6x9 inch 3-way coaxial 120W RMS
AC012 - 3.5mm gold plated stereo plug to 2 x 3.5mm gold plated stereo socket
AC-500/SW - High-Quality Stereo Audio Connection Cables 5 m
SPCBL-LC-1.5 - Loudspeaker cable 2 x 1.5mm (per meter)

I was told the order would be canceled so i bought other equipment at another store (which delivered in 4 days). So even if the items will be available soon i don't want them anymore

This was the last time they replied on Facebook
6 JULY 10:14

Loudspeaker Freaks
Hello Luis, We will cancel you order and refund the payment so you can buy something else. Best regards, Jean
Luis
Thank you

THURS 11:54

Luis
hi, i called last week to cancel the order with the number 1422362 but it still shows up on the website as pending. i would like to get a confirmation that is indeed canceled before the items arrive

MON 14:04

Luis
i hope you understand how serious i am with this matter and how upset i am that it always takes more then a week to get a response from you. just to be clear, i will not accept any material that you send and i do want my money back as soon as possible
so i ask again, please confirm the order is canceled and return the money

Last edited:
Hi Luis, I hope you paid with Paypal or creditcard.
Otherwise it's very hard to get your money back.

Unfortunately i paid with iDeal, so direct bank transfer.

I am going to try the method in this website . Legally i have the right to ask my money back if the product is not delivered, lets see how it goes.

If anyone is still waiting on their product and would like to cancel the order i would suggest to do the same. This is not how you treat a paying costumer...

Another not so happy customer!
I order several speaker, and parts, on the shop -ofcourse- nothing on stock, but it suggested 3-5days transit time. After the pre payment (via) and after 2 month waiting I asked what happend,no answer at all, Afterwhile my order changed and some part missed and send to me. It is OK if they ask before. Again no information about the remaining amount. After several letter I got back something but it missed 20-30€. It is not fair because noone made any legal things for 20-30€. It is really unfair.
I not recomend anyone!

It is not fair because noone made any legal things for 20-30€. It is really unfair.
I not recomend anyone!

I had success with the letter from the link i shared before. I sent a registered letter at the end of the day and next morning i had an answer. A few days later they returned the money.

They said they had been very busy and the accountant forgot to transfer the money back.... even if its true its not a decent excuse for a business.

You might want to try the more "legal" approach described in the letter.

Stay in hope...

I ordered a pair of Dayton audio pm220-8 on a 20 december 2017. Still have not received anything until today. I can see my order status as "PENDING" in their website. Have not received reply to my email as well. Ehmm.

I think that some day you'll have the speakers finally shipped, just keep checking your order status.
Unfortunately, not receiving e-mail replies is also "normal"...

Prices are good, but the delivery really takes A LOT of time, indeed...!
Good luck, cheers!

I think you have just been unlucky to latch on to a duff company.
In the UK we have a TV program called Watchdog who come up with these types of companies every week.

I subscribed to a site like ebay where they said they took 7% of sales as payment.
Great stuff so advertised a couple of audio things with them but sold nothing.
Then I noticed my credit card bill was higher than expected.
Going through it carefully I noticed 3 payments of £25 to the company.
I looked online and it seems they took my credit card details and subscribed me to a web shop which costs £25 a month ! I never signed up to that.
My bank is currently taking fraud action against them.

If you are in UK, I have found Falcon acoustics or Wilmslow Audio to be reliable. And they communicate!
David

David, I agree that they communicate but reliable?

I bought Kef speakers from WMA many years ago. When I received them one speaker was defective. Since KEF was going bankrupt at the time, I couldn't judge whether this was due to a disgruntled Kef employee or WMA.

This year, I ordered some Mundorf ECap70 capacitors from them. First, they wanted £50 ($62) for shipping a package measuring 10 x 15 cm x 90 grams to the Far East. I challenged them and they reduced the shipping cost to a sane amount.

I received my order one month later and OMG! They had shipped a mix of raw and plain capacitors, although their website shows only plain.

When queried, WMA gave me some BS reply.

The only companies I never had problems with are Hifi Collective and Falcon Acoustics (UK) and Parts Connexion and Madison Sound (Canada)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.