• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes it took me a whole year to get contact and get my money back,and it wasnt by P.M or email or the police that i went to....it was thanks to this thread!!....

Åke I've put a credit of 100.00 euros on your client account that you can spend to your liking in our webshop. In addition, we will give you 25% discount until the end of 2016 if you might want to buy from us after that. My sincerest apologies for everything.

Little advice to the shop owner if you still want to do online business.
1) Close up shop under the current name.
2) Open a new one on a new name
3) Don't make these mistakes again.

This history will always follow your business when keeping the same name. Make a fresh start, an honest start.
I think it's too late for that. The company has in various forums already such a bad name that people no longer believe in this company.

Well I have been a participant on this thread. Awaiting my order some time last year.
The thing that annoyed me most was no way of communicating. I tried to call, email and even send a PM your way. No answers to any of those.

My shipment arrived eventually but it really makes me rethink ever ordering again if I have no way to reach the shop at all. The worst part was being able to see you come online here on the forum and.... nothing. No reply on the thread, no reply on the PM... no email and no phone contact. All from an order that had every component available when I put in the order (at least, according to the website you ran at the time, Europe Audio).

I appreciate you coming back, trying to solve the things that were going wrong... but where were you? I even looked you up on Google street-view (lol).

To win anyone back you'd have to solve that form of communication, I know I'm not the only one that PM-ed you back then. With the great list of components you carried you owe it to your (future) customers to explain when things go slower than expected etc.

Keep them informed! I got my components in the end. Way later than I wanted to have them, but they showed up. I wish you good luck and do hope your means of communication get a big upgrade.

We have already done a lot this year to improve communication with our customers. You can reach us by phone every day from 9:00 to 20:00 and on weekends until 17:00. In addition there have been many changes in the webshop to make things clearer for customers.

Little advice to the shop owner if you still want to do online business.
1) Close up shop under the current name.
2) Open a new one on a new name
3) Don't make these mistakes again.

This history will always follow your business when keeping the same name. Make a fresh start, an honest start.

You make it sound like it is all bad but our business has actually improved by 20% over the past year. I don't think there is a need to change name and start over. I just like to resolve the issues at hand on this forum but thanks for your advice anyway.

Yes, I'm misinformed. But still you changed URL and name at least three times. So maybe you never changed your name at the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam, you did change your "public" name... I actually did almost order something from your website... But because of an other bad experience with an internet seller I Googled your name. (I usually do that when I order something online.) For me it was obvious ordering from you could result in another bad experience...

Sorry Jean, you have put yourself on the blacklist for many of us. If you state your business is not affected by this, than I do not onderstand why you are making these strange moves in public. The only thing you can do is improve your communication to customers when a problem arises. Be honest and contact them immediately. Don't wait to do a refund when necessary, etc. etc. So, rule number one: stay in contact with your customer! Don't mention your problems over here. Just do your best and people will start ordering again after some time... But because this thread is a couple of years old and people still react, I have little confidence you will succeed. Please proof I'm wrong.

Yes, I'm misinformed. But still you changed URL and name at least three times.

Again you are actually misinformed, we changed the name ten years ago from BMM electronics to Europe audio because BMM did not cover our activities any more, we started our company selling electronics kits. Because we are launching our corporate web site for Europe audio soon, our main business is selling to industrial customers, we changed the shop name to loudspeaker freaks. Who are you anyway ?

Whatever...
I told you who I am. I am a customer who got scammed once. Since then I'm very careful where to order. I always Google the name of the company where I want to order. Your name pops up many, many times in a very negative manner. In my previous posting I gave you a possible hint how to solve this negativity. Read it again and maybe things will change for the better... Solving your problem here is not the way to go...

Whatever...
I told you who I am. I am a customer who got scammed once. Since then I'm very careful where to order. I always Google the name of the company where I want to order. Your name pops up many, many times in a very negative manner. In my previous posting I gave you a possible hint how to solve this negativity. Read it again and maybe things will change for the better... Solving your problem here is not the way to go...

OK then I understand, send me your customer number in a private message, you can find this in your account page in our shop if you have one, and I will give you a one time 25% discount so you can try yourself.

Why have you not explained the reason for your lack of responding to customers. I think you owe your customers an explanation if you want future business. I bought some components from you several years ago and tried contacting you in several ways and after quite a while got a response. However, after some delay, I did get my order.

On second thought, I think, explaining your reasons would probably be perceived as excuses and have no real value. Your track record over several years seems proof enough that you weren't considerate of your customers. Only time and good posts will get me to buy from you again.

I may be missing the point, but...

Wait, What ?
If you don't know what has been ordered, when it was ordered, and if the order has been fulfilled or not.
Well, doesn't that sound like a issue that needs correcting ?

We have excellent internal order administration but on the forum I can not trace this information !

Soooooooo If your system is so good, how is it that you can't track what orders have or have not been filled ?
And to be clear, I'm referring to your "excellent internal order administration"

Isn't that the real issue ?

Or is one of us having a bad acid trip ?

A rewiev of my last attempt to order a toroidtrafo and a 5 inch coaxialspeaker...
It`s been 3 weeks and still no stuff (never had to wait so long from another company,even from china)and seraching for the 5 inch coaxial W130KX4 speaker on their website,gives now no result.....!
They don´t sell it anymore,just like the last time i ordered 12icnh speakers and had to wait a year for my money..
This time it is not my money,I was given the credit for my last attempt (pain) to order,but still it would be nice to get the goods.. :spin:

A rewiev of my last attempt to order a toroidtrafo and a 5 inch coaxialspeaker...
It`s been 3 weeks and still no stuff (never had to wait so long from another company,even from china)and seraching for the 5 inch coaxial W130KX4 speaker on their website,gives now no result.....!
They don´t sell it anymore,just like the last time i ordered 12icnh speakers and had to wait a year for my money..
This time it is not my money,I was given the credit for my last attempt (pain) to order,but still it would be nice to get the goods.. :spin:

Via the webadress on their site I got a hold on JBGBenoist ,very fast indeed.
And we agred to change the speaker for another brand,so hopefully it´s on their way now..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.