• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Professional Class-H Amplifier 2KW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
my working class H amp

finally my amp is finish, a really nice sounding amp, clear detailed sound and strong bass. Thanks to Kv3audio and Workhorse for a well design circuit.

regards,
mj777

Attachments

• stand by mode.JPG
    stand by mode.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 900
  • power on.JPG
    power on.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 842
  • inside the case.JPG
    inside the case.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 841
  • back panel.JPG
    back panel.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 804
  • back panel2.JPG
    back panel2.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 375
here is my development on this project just got my transformer a 20 amperes 100-50-0-50-100 volts ac and waiting for the case, it will be like this set up when i have the enclosure.:)

regards,
mj777

Aluminum Power beside Arranque market in Binondo sells suitable heatsinks that you can buy cut to size, you can check it out when you are in town....

another source of good heatsink profile here... http://www.facebook.com/groups/econolytz/

Aluminum Power beside Arranque market in Binondo sells suitable heatsinks that you can buy cut to size, you can check it out when you are in town....

another source of good heatsink profile here... http://www.facebook.com/groups/econolytz/

Thank you for the information Sir Tony, surely i will visit the place when I take my vacation this September.

regards,
Marjohn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.