The food thread

his trojans

Too large, they drop off before I can get even near real-action, every time.
I called the local sales rep, to ask if they would consider an x-small run, but he just laughed on the phone. Really loud, for that matter.

As a compromise, I use a bottle nipple and always mention that the CDC issued a warning not to chew on boner marrow.

Last edited:
Yesterday i found some time to cook, some fresh seafood and a nice papaya salad, put in only 4 chillies, but it was for real boys.:devilr:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 84
Yes, the yard long beans, i like them also because i can eat them raw without getting methan ...

I use simply some lime juice , some of the best olive oil i can get, some black pepper and szechuan pepper.
I serve additional fresh lime juice and nham phrick sauce, made out of lots of chillie, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, fresh coriander and a tiny amount of sugar, best when prepared theh day before.

Yes, the yard long beans, i like them also because i can eat them raw without getting methan ...

I use simply some lime juice , some of the best olive oil i can get, some black pepper and szechuan pepper.
I serve additional fresh lime juice and nham phrick sauce, made out of lots of chillie, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, fresh coriander and a tiny amount of sugar, best when prepared theh day before.

Sounds great, all this talk of luxury meats in the end I prefer the Asian touch.;)