200W MOSFET CFA amp

Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjencks  
I'm good with the price.

What is cost for the PS regulator ?
So I can confirm you for 6 pcs of 200W pcbs?

The PS regulator PCS should be about 20 EUR plus shipping. I need few days to recheck the PS regulator layout.

Dear Dadod,

I'm confused. Did not you point it to tjencks?
I'm interested in 2 pieces of 200W pcbs (4 pieces if we are not enough for the order (you said 10 boards at least)).

I'm interested in 2 pieces of PS regulator board too.:)
thank you

Oh sorry my mistake, of course it goes to tjencks.

Here you have zip file with .asc and transistor models.

Attachments

• CFA-200W-MOSFET.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 265
Today I will order the boards.

………………………………………………………………..confirmed
tjencks 6 pcs 200W amp boards...………..OK
vitalica 2 pcs 200W amp boards …………..OK
malibutwins 2 pcs 200W amp boards.....OK
arthur 2pcs 200W amp boards...…………….OK
zsaudio 2pcs 200W amp boards...………...OK

Now I have question. Attached photo view of the PS regulator board. Different between this boards and amp board is that PS board silk screen shows element name and numbers not the values. Is this OK with you or I need to put the values? It will take a time and cost a bit more.
Damir

Attachments

• PS regulator-mosfet-duallayer-photo.jpg
    PS regulator-mosfet-duallayer-photo.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 542
  • PS regulator-mosfet-duallayer-sch1.2.jpg
    PS regulator-mosfet-duallayer-sch1.2.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 540
Hi Dadod,
I read that the PS regulator board includes a short cut/ overcurrent protection. If I'am right, this board does not open the connection to the speaker. It switches only of the power supply. Is this fast enough in case of a short cut?

It monitors the DC voltage on the output( you have to connect LR, LL or only one of it to the power amp output). In case there is DC voltage higher then 10 V it will switch the PS regulator off.
I had ones bad solder in my power amp and full DC voltage on the output, PS switched off and nothing happened to the loudspeaker. It is important not to have to big caps in thousands uF after PS regulator

Last edited: