Dx Blame ST together Dx Super A

Yes folks, all children together

Willl search a picture with all of us.

Here you have, from left to rigth, Larissa, Carlos Wendel, Thaissa and proud daddy.... two marriages...all sons together.

My scope is back, repaired and working perfect,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dois.jpg
    Dois.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 737
  • Left to right; Larissa, Carlos Wendel, Thaissa and me.jpg
    Left to right; Larissa, Carlos Wendel, Thaissa and me.jpg
    954.2 KB · Views: 741
  • DSCI2109.jpg
    DSCI2109.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
Fast corrosion (etching) method of the Corporation

:eek:

This is the Dx Semprini, an amplifier sold to Semprini Acoustics (belongs to Miguel Nabuco, Mitchel of our forum) to produce an amplified speaker for subwoofer.

He will produce speakers assembled and kits.... a variable slop low pass filter gonna be used.

Watch the fast corrosion.... 130 grade for Hydrogen Peroxide (usually is 20), mixed half and half with muriatic acid...environment temperature is 27 degrées celsius:

Pcboard etching, fast corrosion of Dx Semprini prototype - YouTube

regards,

Carlos

It is a bass amplifier made to Mitchel (Miguel Nabuco)

He will install a variable slope input filter and will sell it using his home page...it is for Brazil only i think..but not sure.... this is for the future...he have not even started the project... he just have the power amplifier that was an order made by him...just that...this may take monthes to be acomplished..for a while...i am having fun myself, doing one unit, my style, for my own use and fun.

Amplifier design was sold..not mine anymore... i am just producing a pcboard with his amplifier and an ampletos modified active low pass filter (traditional and regular operational amplifier working as an active filter..something normal that you can find in any electronic book with OP Amps application).

This is to have fun, as i said...doing the stuff to test the power amplifier deeply, as prototype was already made and already tested..but i want to see it in a long run, to figure out what gonna happens in daily use, when abuse, ignorance, monstruosities, abnomalies and these things often happen when young folks decides to make parties and to have fun bothering people around :)

Only me and Juan Vargas doing it..... for our use only.... to have fun ..... the real thing, the real bass amplifier will be offered in Brasil together a kit with supply, speakers and all stuff together assembled or not assembled in a metalic panel including protude heatsinks, switches, fuses, power cord, power on lamp and all needed stuff.

No schematic or layout is inside my computers or inside Juan Vargas computers..we had a lot of tries of invasion from China and Sweden Hackers...they could not have the schematics of MAKO and others because these schematics are outside the Hard Drive..they are in CDs.

While i wait mine unit (will be a gift, made to me, that gonna be send to me from Miguel... next year maybe) i will be having fun together Juan Vargas.

I am using a modified Ampletos (Low pass filter - Ampletos and Video Rockola from youtube... a kit internet company from Colombia, South America) and the sold dedicated bass amplifier sold (different from my amplifiers...made to subwoofer... exclusive design)

As i cannot show schematic...i can just post pictures showing i am having fun.... showing i am still active, doing things..but not sharing them anymore....i am more centered in myself now a days...more selfish and teaching electronics nearby my house at nigth.... in the morning i am at my Government Job.

About Mitchel...he has not started..this may take several monthes and i do think he will not sell outside Brazil because he already have too much customers in my country...much more than he can produce and sell.

You can do it by yourself...use a Dx amplifier..the one you have..then assemble the low pass filter from Ampletos..or buy his kit.... then install two resistors in the input (22K, 33K, 47K or 100K) that gonna colect audio signal from channel left and rigth (without disturb too much the stereo effect into the main stereo amplifier) and install also a trimpot in the low pass filter output...remove the 220N input capacitor and increase the feedback capacitor to 220N instead of 100N.... then you gonna be happy.

This one is simple.... a very simple, cheap and home made layout to have fun..nothing to advertise, anything to sell..it is not even mine anymore.

Here you have ampletos... something from Youtube..... these guys from Colômbia are making a very good job...the best job in kits and audio appliances from South America...i am proud to be in America because of them....not only drug traffic in Colômbia...there are good people there with nice know how in audio electronics...well..i love them deeply.

Filtro pasa bajos para subwoofer - YouTube

This circuit is in the application of any Operational Amplifier chip...it belongs to mankind.... it is the same to any operational amplifier and any operational amplifier will fit there...anyone....and the power amplifier can be a normal one... a Dx power amplifier or other.

Showing picture of Miguel Nabuco (Mitchel of our forum)

I have some friends.... Miguel have worked with me to distribute Dx Blame ST (green boards from Brazil) and also Supercharged multimodel (Blue boards).... he is independent..he has his own business in internet..mainly Gainclones to Brasil.

Zimmer is a son of a German...he lives in South of Brasil, in a farm..he also works for electrical company as you can see in his picture.... he is shipping 50 kits of Dx Super A, Dx Supply and all parts included for Brazilians...the pcboard layout was made by him.... a different layout that accept TO3 old power transistors too.

I am working to the Government.... a life employment.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Miguel Nabuco - Mitchel.jpg
    Miguel Nabuco - Mitchel.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 396
  • Carlos.jpg
    Carlos.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 333
  • Zimmer.jpg
    Zimmer.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Here you have the low pass filter.... some kind of layout

Well...you can make it better..... this is just to show the idea and was made to help Juan to produce the pcboard layout to me (i still hate to use pcboard layout software).

Juan had no zener at home..then i suggested him to use resistor in place of the zener (image attached)

As he gonna use 49.2 volts..then the ratio of the upper resistor is 3 to one...the upper resistor is three times the value of the lower resistor...the one is in the place of the zener is the lower resistor.

You can use several values..not only the suggested ones...the zener can be even substituted by a trimpot to allow you to adjust your voltage..but be aware that some operational amplifiers gonna be damaged if you install more than 12 volts on them (plus and minus 12 volts).... so...trimpot is dangerous.

If you decide to use trimpot..then remove the chip, the operational amplifier should be installed in socket for easy replacement and removal..then you can mess with your operational amplifier supply voltage without harm the integrated circuit.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Zener temporary substitution.png
    Zener temporary substitution.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Low pass filter complete schematic for input into mini mini.jpg
    Low pass filter complete schematic for input into mini mini.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 144
Here you have a better looking layout...this one has the input resistors missed

You can see Juan Vargas picture....he was a soldier in Iraqui..but not to combat..he was in an Engineer platoon, he was responsible by air conditioning systems in the base...not a figther.

Juan is retired from the Army..he also does not make a living of that....you see, you have bougth pcboards from him and he had 1 buck profit...was all he needed to have his own pcboards for free..he made 30 kits i think...not a business too for Juan.

I am now working with American people... Spanish american and South Americans...easier to me..culture is not that different.

The word "working" sounds a business..... not real...i do not have any business....Mitchel has.... also Zimmer has a distribution of my circuits business...i do not have a business...i do that thing because if love the stuff...something is receive one or two pcboards as a gift..but this is all..i have my living because of my Job and appartments rented.

This filter is not mine..also not from Ampletos...or Video Rockola.... this belongs to mankind...as i said..it is in application sheet of operational amplifiers...something very traditional and common.... something regular that no one design..we just calculate filters and ready to go.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Juan Vargas - small  picture size.jpg
    Juan Vargas - small picture size.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Filtro passa baixas layout.jpg
    Filtro passa baixas layout.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 120