Zimmer openned a page in facebook...now we have Dx Amplifier there too

One amplifier each home is the target.

Carlos

Attachments

• ed2m.jpg
    ed2m.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 543
I am suggesting my people to cut the board (saw) this way

My mistake not to forecast this stuff before.

Since the Supercharged, and them the Dx Blame MKIII and some other models...Dx Blame ST included...i was already cutting this piece of pcboard off...i cannot understand my dumbness.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Eu já vinha cortando.jpg
    Eu já vinha cortando.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 496
Dx Super A Brazil Layout Zimmer - YouTube

Very nice white boards.

With the time passing by, it will turn yellish...and this is what i want.... the colour of Coffee with Milk..something very brazilian.

regards,

Carlos

Very nice Carlos! But Why didn't you put the heat-sink on the other side. I think the way you have it now will not dissipate heat too easily since there is a small thin/short blade holding ALL the transistors. I think it should be better if all transistors are mounted on the bottom (thick side) of the base of heat-sink. I hope I get myself understood...:eek:

Last edited:
I'm in a progress of update Dx Super A with a "no L shape" do not worried I still have the original gerbers from the original first design in case people like the first version still but here is guys I have to check if all is correct before, here is a print out just to see how it looks . :p

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Dx Super A updates.jpg
    Dx Super A updates.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 407
  • Dx Super A new vercion.jpg
    Dx Super A new vercion.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 396
I have tested Lanchile.... this way is a little bit worse

Just a little...but this is a very long story...a video explains this in portuguese only.

Here you have....give a try to see if you understand me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0R9SLuj_I

This way is better to me, then i can install two amplifiers along the enclosure and pump air from the upper case....another long story.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Blame ST - zy.jpg
    Dx Blame ST - zy.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 270
Juanito..... having time, please send me gerbers to my files

This gonna be the standard pcboard layout from now on.

We are reducing the Brazilian layout too...transistors must go directly into the heatsink to increase thermal transference.

That lost pcboard the brazilian complained, have arrived from Puerto Rico, 186 days latter...but arrived...the man is transfering the money to your account.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Pcboards arrived delayed 186 days.jpg
    Pcboards arrived delayed 186 days.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Wow that is amazing ! I never thought that his boards arrive a few days ago is a miracle I'm really happy he got them "late" but he got them man this is special for me I know he will enjoy that nice sound notes I still using my Super A inside the car amplifier chassis looks great! Carlos I'm going to send you the gerbers today let me check to make sure is symmetrical correct :D. this is Super A Amplifier of Steel . :p

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• DSC03768.JPG
    DSC03768.JPG
    779.8 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC03769.jpg
    DSC03769.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 390
Last updates on Dx Super A

Now that we have made the board even smaller, now we have copper track reinforcements for better current travel into important areas, I hope you guys like this :D .

Regards
Juan

Attachments

• Dx Super A reinforments 1.jpg
    Dx Super A reinforments 1.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 358
  • Dx Super A reinforments 2.jpg
    Dx Super A reinforments 2.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Dx Super A reinforments.jpg
    Dx Super A reinforments.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 229