Goldmund Mimesis 3 Clone, World's Best Amplifier!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another month delay....
Those boards don't look any better than homemade - no silkscreen, not solder mask...
I agree, + appear either overetched on several small spots (poor exposure template?) or not tin covered. The matte and somehow "unhealty" colour of the surface of the tin layer indicates that those boards are not HAL (Hot Air Levelled) but that it`s chemically applied (not quite sure because photo resolution is not high enough). If this is the case there are several areas where the stuff shows a slight discolouration already now (the darker line character "shadows"), which could be a sign of corrosion underneath (no proper preparation of the copper surface). This discoloration/corossion would proceed and expand from there, resulting in nasty irisating blackish & rainbow colourations in a few weeks/month, those areas will look like sh..... then and of course would be completely unsolderable too.

However, the most important part of the PCB got right anyway

Attachments

• Mimesis3Top.jpg
    Mimesis3Top.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4,726
Last edited:
Nice one.... i am simulating Naggy.... maybe i will build to compare with some

amplifiers, as i have all these parts here.

To build or not to build will depend simulator results not to spend time.... yes...simulator says anything about performance...but sometimes save us time.

If this amplifier results fine, i will have no problems to come here to say..... if not...then i will not come here to bother...let people have fun checking ... they can enjoy to build this one and then they will be able to check all that stuff by themselves.

Nice board...i like his enthusiasm and self confidence....you see this works... a lot of old folks returned because shocked because of the arrogance of asserting these pressume
things .... but he may be right.... why not?

Fine that.... ressurrecting a lot of almost buried folks, some alike ancient egyptian waiting for a new life.... here"s the chance to ressurrect to a new life..... new life from death to a lot of old folks!...good to see them around once again.... thanks to this best wide world amplifier.

Transistor amplifier may beat this one easy.... well... he already perceived that and is around.

Gooooood!... a service to the comunitty..... he is driving us to move.

Your already loose Ostry...your board holes are ugly.... sound can enter these holes and be drained to ground.

ahahahahahahaah!

regards,

Carlos

Yes Gaetan..it seems they have another point of view about to be honest or not.

Attachments

• hehehehe.jpg
    hehehehe.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4,304
Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The above two posts are completely laughable. The amount of jealous individuals out there is absolutely pathetic. My "Do Not Sell To" list is getting bigger and bigger. Cocolino, I see your future... You'll be signing up with a different screen name on DIYAudio to purchase these boards.

NagysAudio account got examined yesterday against this extract from the rules: ''diyAudio reserves the right to terminate accounts that over time have demonstrated a negative effect on the community.'' After a battery of reported posts from his side looking for protection against other members but seeing his above post also, the team found his account long term negative, blog like, attracting fuss with many members. Banned. Hence this thread closes too. :captain:

Status
Not open for further replies.