100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

AX14 wireing with speaker terminal

Attachments

• APEX AX wireing.jpg
    APEX AX wireing.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 3,055
D

Deleted member 148505

My amp doesn't work... 0V across fuses/10ohm resistors, 36V between + & - fuse clips, no smoke, no transistor heatups when adjusting bias pot, variable dc offset when no output load, but the speaker pops when connecting to output terminal... what could be the problem? does the driver transistors sensistive to heat? I think I overheated them when I soldered it to the pcb...

Thanks!

My amp doesn't work... 0V across fuses/10ohm resistors, 36V between + & - fuse clips, no smoke, no transistor heatups when adjusting bias pot, variable dc offset when no output load, but the speaker pops when connecting to output terminal... what could be the problem? does the driver transistors sensistive to heat? I think I overheated them when I soldered it to the pcb...

Thanks!

Can you post pictures, do you connect input GND to PSU GND?

CAn hv350 be used with sanken 2sc2922-2sa1216 or mjl21193/94, if yes any changes
I want the amp to sound good , but i need more power, which pcb should i use , ax-14 uses just single pair, i dont want to compromise on sound quality.

I completed my tower speakers, installed crossevers, connected to amp,
Result-Bass is good but seems a bit boomy, Mids and highs are not clear dont sound in ratio to lows.
Could this be due to amp . I got this kit and assembled it. Pls check

MX100 Stereo 200W+200W amplifier kit - eBay (item 200548641672 end time Dec-05-10 20:00:01 PST)