Dx Blame ST - Builder's thread - post pictures, reviews and comments here please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The first one to produce boards, customized to the Dx Blame ST

Sound buster, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

His boards are Taj boards, small modifications in the fuse area and final shape..more squared than rectangular....or less rectangular and more squared.... well...modified a little in shape.... he made to harmonize with the Dx Standard.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Sound board.jpg
    Sound board.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 9,243
Mr. Hudnes Castelo Bonfim, from Maceio, State of Alagoas, Northeast of Brazil

is building the Dx Blame ST.

Famous beach of Maragogí...an indian name.... the last "gi" you pronounce alike the "gi" you have in Gigabytes.... it is the strong place..where you pronouce stronger.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Do you understand why we go laughing, happy as idiots?... we cannot be sad living in the middle of the Paradise.... when God decide to take a rest..you will find him here..of course if you're able to find him or see him...and IF..he really exists the way we imagine.

Carlos

Attachments

• Hudnes C.jpg
    Hudnes C.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 1,466
  • Hudnes B.jpg
    Hudnes B.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Hudnes A.jpg
    Hudnes A.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 4,374
Yes dear Firechief.... cameras are becoming better..also builders are producing nice

pictures.... we are having bigger images in google images when we want, and forum is accepting images up to 1 Megabyte.

Thank you very much...very appreciated you have mentioned that..i am making a big effort to increase my presentation quality.

Also trying hard to improve my english.

Me good..me thanks

Me go!

Gone!

I am glad you have appreciated Zharmo... welcome to the Dx Corporation

you will be, you name and the picture (when provided) into the hall of fame..in the Brazilian Headquarters.

You have made my day...this nice feeling is my payment...i have made you happy and satisfied..this drives me happy and satisfied too...i lovely sensation..that i am usefull, that i can cooperate with others.

Please, share your kicad files with us..all them, as others can used it if they want.

Official boards are from Taj, but some folks may prefer your style...they are free to test.

I cannot guarantee your boards, as i have not build the ones..but you can inform when building (if build) with these published boards (images) and if they are stable, if had mistakes or something strange alike small distance from the output coil to the input...too much nearby lines related one to the other..too much long lines in parallel or possiblity of signal coupling having condensers (coiled) nearby different sensitivity and power stages....you can say that...i cannot.

Thank you very much, welcome officially to the "Corporation" of friends, as you have built and published picture and small review about.

Carlos

Attachments

• Zharmo Blame ST ...dois.jpg
    Zharmo Blame ST ...dois.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 2,161
Last edited:
No guarantee

Yes, I cannot guarantee my boards style too. i just build what i wanted.
no deep test, have no tools for test... just simple multimeter to measure bias current and dc offset. the rest is my ears...

and the result for myself is... very nice sound

As carlos said, the board may have weak, nobody prefect... need to deep test but not me :)...

please, somebody who interest to use my board style... tested the board... modified to made better... published the result into forum.

again, my latest DX Blame ES board style with KiCad files format.

Attachments

• dx-blame-es.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 473
  • dx-blame-esb.png
    dx-blame-esb.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 2,557
  • dx-blame-es.png
    dx-blame-es.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,622
Sorry AndrewT, i am not understanding...do you want the music?

Was Mr. Professor that sent me...was a huge file..more than 60 Megabytes...i can convert if this is what you want..but for MP3 - 320K sample and upload to your email adress.

Just clarify sending an email to:

carlos.eugenio1951@yahoo.com

and i will do it.

Also i can search for his link...but after i have to ask him to do it this way.

regards,

Carlos

Well... i have converted the music..now 128K and 6 Megabytes

Quality is reasonable.... but wave file is too much big to use in the internet...exception is when the guy have high speed...i am working with less than a Gigabytes.... it is slow..but cost me only 20 USD per month.....now a days people is paying 30 USD and having 40 times my speed (10 Gigabytes system)...i will have higher speed soon too.

The file was saved..if you want...just let me know and send me your email adress.

I have made small audio translating the words too.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Speed.jpg
    Speed.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 2,365
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.