Anyone here "in the truth"?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
mrfeedback said:
Umm, which version?...... :rolleyes:

I am the Patriarch of the Left Hand Orthodox Church (of God the Utterly Indifferent). We believe that their is a greater intelligence in the Universe and that all of Earth's channeled/formal religions are but a glimpse/interpretation of this reality, that all these religions all hold a grain of thruth, and except for when they become a beaurocratic hypocrisy, are closer in their essential natures than they are different.

dave

Perhaps thats the best conclusion. However, I my mention was in regard to jwb's post about the Invisible Pink Unicorn... He was the entity to first demonstrate the concept was he not? If I seem mistaken, then I insist, please correct me.

If you deem my extrapolation of the "IPU" concept unacceptable then I extend my most titanic apology, or wait, I should use another word, perhaps "grand" or "expressed..." The Titanic did SINK didn't it?

BTW: What is paradise like?

- Duo

Duo said:
Perhaps thats the best conclusion. However, I my mention was in regard to jwb's post about the Invisible Pink Unicorn... He was the entity to first demonstrate the concept was he not? If I seem mistaken, then I insist, please correct me.
Didn't you say earlier "Worship the invisible pink unicorn!!!!"? I thought you were a member of the cult too.
BTW: What is paradise like?
Um, paradise?
Except for all the tourists who I wish would **** off.

Is Atheism a minority because there are no evangelists out selling Atheism?

I believe not to believe in any fixed belief system.

Grahame, you are conspicuous in your absence here so far, so just what are you on about ?

Eric.

"Um, paradise?
Except for all the tourists who I wish would **** off."

Yeah, and except for the effing Mormon fruitcakes who came around to my house this morning trying to convince me that I should let them in and share a prayer with them, that I am in dire peril, and could they leave a bible pamphlet with me.
By the looks on their faces I don't think they understood quite what I meant when I said "I am not interested in catching mental diseases from hypnotised zombies"
My next door neighbour has a sign on his front door saying 'No Evangelists', and he assures me that it works - maybe I should get one too.
Do not ever make the mistake of politely saying "some other time", for they will write your address in their diaries, and they WILL be back, and usually at 8.30 AM on a Sunday.
Through exposure to them, I have learned to be impolite, and that way MY message gets through.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.